[FRED & GEORGE WEASLEY IMAGINE]

IMAGINE BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH FRED AND GEORGE AND THEM PULLING PRANKS ON UNPLEASANT STUDENTS AND TEACHERS TO CHEER YOU UP WHEN YOU'RE FEELING DOWN

Those days when you felt like screaming to everyone aren't nice - and the best way on those days was to sit alone in the library and read for future assignments and prepare for homework. It was the only place where you could be at peace from everything which could anger you - but on that unfortunate day, the library was closed because Madame Pince had caught a dragon flu which made her sneeze fire all around her, so naturally, she couldn't be anywhere near the books.

"Hey, Y/N, why the long face?" George asked as he hopped down beside you, quickly followed by Fred who sat on the other side of you.

"Yeah, a big smile would suit you better." Fred continued and you sighed.

"I don't know, I just woke up with the wrong foot I guess. Everything is annoying today and I'd just want to be angry towards everyone - and the library is closed." The twins glanced at each other, as you lowered your gaze back at your book.

"Well, we have to do something about that... Freddie, do you see anyone unpleasant in here?"

And on a cue, Pansy Parkinson passed you three, seething, "blood traitor ginger freaks", and that was enough for the twins to go off.

"I think I see one, my dear twin."

As Pansy was running across the hallways screaming as a firework rocket was chasing her and students around her laughed loudly, it cracked a laugh from you too - seeing Pansy running there and screaming for Draco to help her was just what you needed for a bad day.

"Thanks, guys", you grinned as the twins sat with you again. "That was fun."

George shook his head. "Oh no no, the fun isn't over yet... look, there's Snape and something is going to happen soon to him."

You looked over at Snape who had started scratching his neck furiously until something popped and the whole hallway - and Snape - was covered in colorful glitter, and some of it had stuck on his face. You burst out to loud laughing and the twins joined you along with all the other students in the hallway, and Snape glared at you three.

"Congratulations, you three just earned detention for the rest of the year!" he growled and the twins sighed.

"How do you know it was us, sparky-face?" Fred asked with his fist under his chin.

"Can you prove it was us? Did you notice us putting that there? There's plenty of other students who might've done it..." George continued and Snape's face just twisted more, as he growled at himself, realizing he can't prove it because he hadn't noticed anything.

As Snape left the scene, waving his wand to send some brooms to clean the glitter mess up, you leaned back with tears of laughter in your eyes. "I can always count on you two, it seems."

"Of course, Y/N." George grinned and Fred put his arm around you.

"You're our mascot, remember?" he raised his eyebrows at you and you nodded, thankful that you had two best friends who always made your days brighter.