[DRACO MALFOY IMAGINE]

The reader is a female in this!

Warnings: nightmare

Imagine comforting Draco after he sees a nightmare from being a Death Eater.

The Dark Mark was flaming in Draco's hand, it caused incredible pain and fear. He could hear The Dark Lord cackling into his ear, floating around him and pressing his cold, gray hands on Draco's shoulders.

"You failed me, Draco..." he whispered and Draco flinched, not daring to look his former master in the eye. "I expected so much of you... and when I needed you, you ran. So now the innocent paid of your stupidity..."

Draco didn't ask, he knew. The tone of his voice, his smirk, the way he stood before him - Voldemort had killed someone. Someone Draco held dear. He swallowed, knowing that he couldn't do anything. He wouldn't be able to fight him, and even if he did - Voldemort would just kill more people Draco held dear.

But then he saw it, lying on the black ground, in a pool of blood - your body. And in the next moment, he was standing beside you, watching you, his love, lying on the ground. And he could do nothing to save you. He had learned to hold back tears while being a Death Eater - but at that moment he couldn't help it, and his tears fell to the ground, as he dropped on his knees. Your face had stoned in a way that screamed that you had died in great pain, and he heard Voldemort cackling into his ear.

"Sweet, sweet Y/N... you killed her. You killed her with your stupidity, with your disloyalty." he whispered and poked your body with his foot, and tsk'd. "Such a shame, she was so beautiful."

And with that, Voldemort had gone and Draco was left alone with your body, caressing your face and muttering, "I'm so sorry, Y/N... I'm so sorry..."

"You're a coward, Draco." your voice whispered into his ear. "You killed me."

"No." he squeezed his eyes shut. "No, don't say that."

"But that's true..." you purred and as Draco opened his eyes, you had sat up, your grayed eyes burning holes into his own as you grabbed his collar and jerked him in front of you. "You killed me!"

"No!"

"Draco, Draco... it's just a dream, wake up!"

Draco shot up in his bed, all covered in sweat and for a while, all the noises that were heard in your bedroom were his shaky pants, which slowly died down to deep breaths, and you wrapped your arms around him.

"One of those nightmares again?" you muttered and Draco swallowed.

"You... Voldemort... he had killed you. I... I couldn't do anything and it was my fault... my fault..." he whimpered and you tightened your arms around him.

"He's gone, he's not coming back." you reassured him and ran your hand through his blond hair. "And I'll always be here. I'm not going anywhere."

Your words slowly reassured Draco, and he lied back down, pulling you against his chest. You heard his heartbeat slowing down, and it slowly started to lull you asleep. You felt Draco kiss you on top of your head, and heard him whisper, "I'm so damn lucky to have you, Y/N."

You smiled, and sleepily muttered, "I love you, Draco."