HEADCANONS: ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH GELLERT GRINDELWALD

The reader is a female in this fic! (It wasn't specified if Grindelwald was also full gay or bi/pan, or if he just pretended to like Dumbledore so I took this request in)

HAVING A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH GELLERT GRINDELWALD:

- He didn't even realize he could fall in love again.

- But as you stepped into his life, he immediately took a liking to you.

- Of course you had to be pureblood, since he'd force himself to stop falling for you if you weren't.

- You also have to be supportive of his plans.

- Your dating was... formal, at first.

- He's VERY careful with any PDA.

- Like he might have a hold on you to show everyone you're his and if someone tries to flirt to you, he's "reminding" them about whose girlfriend you are.

- And even on private his affection is very limited.

- He might call you as "my love" and you sleep in the same bed but that's pretty much it.

- He's fearing that if he lets himself be in love with you as much as he wants, he's losing a grip on his plans to take control of the Wizarding world.

- You're willing to accept all that though.

- You help him in getting Queenie enchanted and manipulated into his plans.

- He's thanking you of that with a kiss and a proud smile once you're back in your hideout.

- He can be a cold person, but you're the only one who gets to see glimpses of his warmer side on several occasions.

- You're grateful for that - and someday he would rule the Wizarding world with you by his side.