four

617 words
_____

-Madison's pov-

"Sammy!" i yelled while turning back around both me and Yasmina getting out of the gyrosphere and attempting to climb over the tree in between us and Sammy but the fallen tree being too large made that really hard. " Sammy!? are you okay?" Yasmina called out, i could hear the doors of the gryosphere open then Sammy replied "yeah i'm okay!" i let out a relieved sigh before trying to get over the tree just to fail again making me fall i got up and grunt in frustration "Sammy, do you see a way out?"
i said loudly "uh not really" she replied

i turned to Yasmina "help me up then we'll figure something out" she nodded and proceed to give me a boost over the tree. getting to the top while trying to maintain my balance i reached out my hand to Yasmina in which she takes it and lifts her self up once she made it to the top both of us jumped down "good news, this gives us a lot more time to get to know eachother!" Sammy said "yeah, i think we have bigger problems..right yaz?" giving her a nickname i think that made her a little bit shocked and made her kind of zone out but she snapped out of it "yeah we could do that later. much much later"

while stacking the branches Sammy tried to start a conversation again "so, what's your favorite colors? or your favorite food! or your favorite color of food?" i put down the branch in annoyance "look, Sammy can you just stop for a second? we're really busy right now and we need to focus on getting your gyroshpere out of here. so maybe just shut up." "she's right. we can save all of this for...never" Yaz said kind of loudly since she was too a bit annoyed but lowered her voice on the never part. Sammy's facial expression changed quickly

then we heard Brooklynn and Darius through the headsets that we put down in our gyroshperes so we could only get to Sammys "help! c- can anyone hear us?! we're stuck in a mud whole and we're sinking! help!"Brooklyn cried out "Brooklynn? Brooklynn! and you hear me? where are you?" Sammy replied just to get no answer we all started looking at each other in worry then Sammy ran out the gyroshpere "we gotta find them."

"Brooklynn! darius!" Sammy yelled out "guys!" i joined in as well for a while but i turned around to see Yasmina just standing there looking around then randomly she started picking up the rather large sticks "use the branches to get the gryrosphere over the tree!" "that's smart!" Sammy complicated Yaz "thanks" she replied shyly. this made me kind of mad i don't know why so i said "okay Sammy. now can you help us."really snotty while gathering all the branches i could.

we all then started stacking the branches over the tree until we thought it was strong enough to hold the gyrosphere "okay. Sammy go over it" Yasmina said while dusting off her hands and backing up "uhm does it have to be me?" she replied "um. yes. it's your gyrosphere" she argued "yeah but-" "it's fine i'll do it." i cut Sammy off before getting into the gyrosphere and driving over the braches and surprisingly, i made it over.

i stepped out of the gyrosphere and Yasmina and Sammy walked over the branches then jumping down "okay. let's go." i said before getting going back in my gyrosphere followed by Yasmina. we started driving and Sammy was right beside us. we all were trying to get to reach Brooklynn and Darius through the headset.