What's your peculiarity?

Start from the beginning

"Yes?" He asked looking up from the map he was studying. As long as you knew him, which was a few years, he had that map, and every time you came to his home with your parents it had some new notes on it. This time was so different.

"I can do magic," you sing-sang.

"Really?" He looked at you with bright eyes.

"Yeah, but I can't show you because it will disappear," you said mysteriously.

"But I want to see it!" Jacob frowned and crossed his arms.

"I can make it appear, but when you look at it you won't be able to see it," you shrugged with a smile.

"Alright!" He smiled confidentially. You took a deep breath and then made a cat appear behind Jacob. Of course, he didn't notice so you nodded your head in its direction albeit when the boy turned around you quickly erased it from existence.

Virgo-Immobility (become impossible to be moved)

"Oh, God you're stubborn." Your brother tried to push you on the boat to Cairnholm. You were supposed to meet your uncle, but the problem was: you didn't like your uncle. He wasn't that bad, but he was just mean. The only reason you were going to visit him in the first place was your dad. He needed to fly across half of Europe because of his job, which resulted in him not being home for a month.

"But I don't want to go!" You shouted like a spoiled child.

"You know what? If you get on that boat you will be able to go wherever you go on the island, and when we come back we're gonna go to your favourite place, whatever it is. Deal?" You thought about it for a moment. You were going to give up after a little bit anyways and now you have an occasion like that?

"Deal."

Libra-Agrokinesis (plant manipulation)

You wondered alone through the dark forest of Cairnholm. The rain softly hit your face and fell down your chin. You decided to take a short break from walking and sat down leaning against a tree. You wondered how far you were from the village already. Maybe a kilometre, maybe two. As you looked around everything seemed bland. Almost no colour could be seen except green. You thought about flowers, about how pretty they would look in this place. You saw a red rose grow from the ground right in front of you.

Scorpio-Telekinesis (mentally manipulate and move objects)

"Y/N! My balloon flew away! Go get it!" Your little cousin shouted. You rolled your eyes.

"How about I buy you another balloon?" You knelt down to her level and smiled apologetically. You came to Cairnholm because your uncles decided to visit every place in Europe. You were annoyed because you had no saying in the matter of were you or were you not going.

"But I don't want another one! I liked that one!" She said. You groaned and got up.

"Okay, go to your parents, I'll be there in a minute," you said and started running after the balloon. It was pretty far ahead of you, but the annoyance seeded you up. After a while, the wind blew stronger and the balloon was even faster than before. You were already in the forest at this point and you knew that coming back from there won't be as easy as it seems. You concentrated on the balloon.

Come on...

Come down...

Surprisingly it worked and the balloon suddenly stopped and started flowing in your direction. You were so surprised that you didn't notice a tree which was a cause of you blacking out.

Sagittarius-Electricity manipulation

It was a particularly stormy night. You were sitting on your bed wondering about a dream you just woke up from. It was about a girl running out of a cave. She was covered in fire and was running towards the beach. But it didn't feel like the beach on Cairnholm. It was more colourful, so much so that it made you feel dizzy. You got out of your room at the Priest Hole and then out of the bar. You watched the lightning in the sky jumping from one place to another. You started walking still looking at the sky. When you finally looked ahead of yourself, you noticed you were at the beach.

"I should head back," you said in a low voice but when you wanted to turn around you saw the lightning striking closer and closer. Instinctively you covered your head with your hands and after a second you felt a strong hit and saw a bright light. After a moment you looked at your hands which seemed to be holding the lightning.

Capricorn-Hydrokinesis (water manipulation)

You were sitting on the bench on the boat that led to Cairnholm. You asked a few people at the port if they knew something about the children's home, but they just looked at you strangely and walked away. 

After some time you decided to get closer to the railing and look at the water. You did a few gestures imagining that you could control water and to your surprise, it seemed to work. You blamed it on the seasickness and stopped going back over to the bench.

About half an hour later you were on the island and tried looking for the home, but you couldn't seem to find it. Finally, you saw someone walking down the street.

"Excuse me, sir," you called out to the man. He looked at you confused like if he was a little drunk. "Could you tell me where the children's home is?"

He frowned but directed you to the forest and left. You started going in the direction he mentioned but started to get concerned when the sun started to set.

Aquarius-Fire resistance

You walked outside on a cold evening leaving your aunt at the bar talking to some woman she claimed she knew from college. As if anyone in this town went to college. You walked around the town for a few minutes until you saw a fire in the middle of a road. It was pretty weird considering nobody was near it. You didn't have anything to lose so you came closer, but you didn't notice the branch that was in your way. The result was tripping over it being prepared to burn your face off. Thankfully that didn't happen. Instead, you just laid there for a while with your face getting a little bit warmer by every minute. After some time you finally got up.

Pisces-Camouflage (visually blend into surroundings)

You kept running from the drunks so long that you finally lost them. Being accused of being a witch in the 70s was certainly interesting albeit still pretty scary. After a while, you could happily rest against the tree for a moment or two. You tried to regulate your breath, but that didn't work as well as you imagined. 

"I saw them running here!" You heard from the edge of the forest. You held your breath and tried to focus. You thought about 'being one with nature' or just looking like it. You could feel the cold breeze that made you shiver. You blent in and now you just needed to be silent.

___________________________________

Holy Hell, finally. This took me the whole day, lmao, but I hope you liked it!

*Your mum's name

Most of the definitions are from the superpower wiki