Chapter VI

TW: this chapter contains Name calling, violence, swearing, degradation and a bit of cheating. Read With Caution.

A/N: I do NOT encourage violence, name calling nor do I encourage degrading/ bullying. This is just a story I'm writing that has these Triggers.

Draco's POV:

After potions class, Blaise and I decided to go back to the common room, ditching the rest of our classes for the day. There was no one there since it was still class hours.

I sit in my usual black leather chair. Blaise passes the lit blunt to me after taking a long hit, laying back on the arm of the sofa.

"So Malfoy, what do you think of Riddle?"

"She's nothing," I scoff at his ridiculous question. Riddle is the least of my worries, though I do see Xano spending quite some time with her. He's obsessed with a person he's barely met, he hardly knows the poor thing.

Taking a long hit of the blunt, blowing the smoke out and inhaling through my nose, I can feel the toxins filling my lungs and spreading through my body.

After a few more hits and letting loose, Blaise and I are laughing at random nonsense he was speaking, losing track of time. It was now the middle of dinner.

In the middle of Blaise's hilarious joke, the door opens and of course, it is none other than Riddle and Black. She looks furious as always so this should be fun.

As she's walking over I signal my eyes to Blaise showing him who has entered, halting my laugh a bit I say "we'll look who it is.

Not even getting out my sentence I feel her hand come in contact with my cheek, she slapped me. Yelling at me from the top of her lungs at me she says something about me opening my mouth. Just to be fair I only told Xano and Blaise, I told them because I knew it would make Xano furious.

Rolling my tongue on the inside of my cheek, stepping closer to her, the size difference is embarrassing. Her forehead lines up with my chest.

Looking her in the eyes, index finger pointing to my now reddened cheek.

"For this little stunt you pulled right now, it's just starting now.

Turning away with a scoff, me and Blaise exit the common room. This was now a one on one game between Riddle and I and I'll make sure to win.

After eating whatever was left from dinner Blaise, Pansy and I decided to head back to the common room. I could go for a quickie with Pansy in my room, she was babbling on and on about how her day was but once she started I regret asking her.

Walking in I just see Xano sitting on the couch facing the fireplace. Him alone I ask if he's going to be joining us this evening but it seems if on cue she pops up.

"Malfoy, a certain Ravenclaw came looking for you."

I'm an instant I thought,Chyan? What was Chyan doing here? She knows never to come looking for me.

Pansy shouting in disbelief, I couldn't tell her now that I was seeing a Ravenclaw especially if it was Chyan, she was highly insecure about how incredibly gorgeous she is.

"She's correct I have no classes with any Ravenclaws," I responded trying to hide the fact I had another person in my life.

That's when she said it, she said her name Chyan Amour, my French lover. Asking Riddle if she was ok or if she said anything.

She responded with "she just told me you guys had some business to take care of.

Shit, I had to leave, which I did, I left Pansy, Blaise and the others. Rushing down the corridors, I start to break a sweat, start loosening my tie it felt as if I was choking.