Rules and Regulations For Judges

Now, let's get into the judges rules of The Buffy Awards 2021!

1. As soon as you register, you MUST inform us if there are any changes with your username. Please do not back out from judging once you've filled in the registration form. We cannot stress how important this is!

2. All judges are allowed to judge a maximum of two genres. Each judge will be judging five books per genre. One form PER GENRE. If you wish to judge 2 genres, you must fill in 2 separate forms.

3. All judges will be judging the first four chapters of each book assigned.

4. All judges must follow TheBuffyCommunity for the whole duration of the competition and give this awards book a shout-out on your message board along with the link. We will be checking if you have followed these rules before accepting your form.

5. Fill in the registration form correctly according to the format and at the designated place, otherwise it will be ignored.

6. Being biased will not be tolerated in this awards. If a participant attempts to bribe you, PM US IMMEDIATELY and that participant shall be disqualified. If we find out you have accepted a bribe, both you and the participant will be disqualified.

7. Make sure the participants of the books you are judging have followed you. If not, please PM them to do so.

8. When submitting the scores, follow the judging criteria and submit the total marks for each book only.

9. [UPDATE] You can be a participant and a judge, but you can't judge the genre that you are participating in and vice versa.