To which I replied with a 'okay' and 'I love you'.I asked where Bella was since she was not in the house,turns out Charlie bought secretly her a plain ticket to Arizona for the day to see her mom,she'll return tonight.

I went downstairs to see Edward making blueberry pancakes.

"Smells good Ed." I said smiling while sitting down at the table.

"Great because I'm done!" He said as he came over to my seat.What!how is he already done!?

As he came over to my seat I saw he made some blueberry pancakes,bacon,eggs,and hash browns,he also gave me some orange juice.

"Wow...." I said as I picked my my fork and ate the eggs first.I decided to chew slowly and carefully.

Edward looked at me nervously,to which I responded by nodding my head.

"This is really good Ed!" I smiled as I swallowed

"Really!?......oh thank god!" He said as he laughed and kissed my cheek.

After 20 mins I finished my food.I went to the sink to wash my dish but Edward took it away from me and washed it himself.

"Hey love,I have to go hunt.Will you wait for me?" He said as he dried my plate.

"Sure,just be safe." I said kissing his lips.

And just like that he ran out the door and into the woods.

I decided to brush my teeth again since I don't like food in my teeth.While I was brushing I wanted to ask a question to Edward and that has me curious.

After I was done brushing my teeth,I went to my TV and decided to put on GLEE.

By the time I sat down on the bed to get comfortable Edward came in and sat next to me.

"Hey Edward,you feel better?" I asked as I cuddled up next to him

"Much better.What are we watching?" He asked as he kissed my forehead

"We're watching glee." I said smiling

We were just 20 mins in the show,but that nagging question just kept on reoccurring.I had to ask the question before I missed the show.

"Ed,can I ask you a question?" I asked pausing the movie.

"Sure,what's up?" He said turning to look at me

"What do you hear when your reading my mind?" I asked

"......oh, well I hear music.like right now I hear a soft melody,the music changes with what your emotions are." He explained while smiling

"Huh...please elaborate." I said

Edward just sat me down in front of him with our legs crossed on my bed,and started talking.

"We'll when you're laughing or happy it's a happy tone,when your calm it's a soft melody.When you're sad it's a slowed down dark tone on a piano.

Then when your mad,it's a dark ringing tone that progresses the more your get mad,not to mention it forces me out of your head." He said

I winced at the fact my mind pushes Edward out of my head and causes him pain.

"Sorry." I said embarrassed

"It's okay love,"He said smiling

"When your feeling a mixture of emotions it's like a whole orchestra just erupts from your mind and into mine. When your feeling- oh how should I put this?,

"Turned on or lustfull it's a jazz band with drums,bass,saxophone,and trumpet." He said with a smirk

"Oh really.....well I do like jazz." I said laughing