𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔸 𝕆ℕ 𝕐/ℕ 𝕃/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕎𝔼ℝ𝕊

.
.
.

WEAPONS:

"SHADOW KILLER"「シャドウキラー」

"SHADOW KILLER"
「シャドウキラー」

"SHADOW KILLER"「シャドウキラー」

"ZENGETSU: MOON SLAYER"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

NAME: MUTANT TRANSFORMATION
TYPE: TRANSFORMATION
ABILITY:

→It Allows The User To Get The Traits Of Any Mythical Creature Weather Fiction Or Real

→The User Can Still Look Human While Having The Creatures Features.

For Ex.
Dragon: The User Will Have A Dragon's Tail Sharp Claws And Pointy Ear's
Other Things Depends On The Type Of Dragon They Use's

DRAWBACKS: If The User Stay In That Form For More Then 2 Hours Then They Won't Be Able To Change Back For A Week, If They Overuse The Creatures Power Then In Can Cause them To Lose Their Sanity And Act Crazy.
For 6 Hours.

SPECIAL ABILITY/ATTACK:
Full Body Change.

→The User Can Fully Change Their Body Into That Creature.

→After Changing Back In Their Human Form They Will Have 2x More Wounds From Their Mutant Form.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

NAME: FAST WINGS
TYPE: MUTANT
ABILITY:

The user can fly at incredibly fast speeds.

➤With a pair of hummingbird wings, the user can fly in many different ways. They can also take corners much easier.

➤Not only can they fly, much like Hawks, they have control of their feathers, but they're more like arrows that can paralyze someone.

DRAWBACKS: the user does experience back pains.

➤The user gets cold during the winter seasons, and can easily get sick.

SPECIAL ABILITY/ATTACK:
Fight and Flight

➤After using up most of their feathers, or going too far, their special ability kicks in. This allows the user to control the feather arrows into making a large sword or bow and arrow while being able to fly up to 155mph. The ability lasts for ten minutes.

➤After the ten minutes are up, the user cannot fly, or use any more of their feathers. It'll feel like the user's wings are being ripped from their back as well.

OTHER!

The User Is At Their Strongest During The Spring/Summer Seasons

DO NOT PULL THEIR WINGS THAT'S A STRAIGHT NO-NO ZONE!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

NAME: XCEL ENERGY
TYPE: EMITTER
ABILITY:

→The User Can Produce Intense Amount Of Energy From Their Body.

→The User Gets The Ability To Control The Energy However They Want Without Any Limit.

→It's Similar To Star But Since It's An Intense Amount Of Energy It's Very Difficult To Control.

→The User Eyes Start Glowing As ColorFul Spark Of Light Release From Them.

DRAWBACKS: The User Experience Muscle And Joint Pain.

→The User Isn't Able To Walk properly And Will Need Assistance If Overused.

SPECIAL ABILITY/ATTACK:
Starburst And SuperNova

→After Using The Energy For Long The Users Special Ability Kicks In.

→Starburst: The Users Can Burst Energy From Their Palm It Covers Up The Area Up To 10 Miles When Used Individually.

→After Using It Severe Cuts Appears On The User Hands And Heavy Bleeding Is There.

Supernova: The user is able to control as much amount of energy they want for 2 hours straight.

When Overusing Quirk The User Will Get Exhausted And Lose Control Of Their Power Resulting In
Enormous Shock Waves Releasing From Their Body.

→After Using The Ability The User Is Paralyzed For 2 to 6 Days.