𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔸 𝕆ℕ 𝕐/ℕ 𝕃/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕎𝔼ℝ𝕊

"新情報"

.
.
.

.
.

.
.

𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄"𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝐎𝐍 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒"?

.
.
.
.
𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄
"𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝐎𝐍 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒"?

𝐘𝐄𝐒                          𝐍𝐎
.
.
.
QUIRK: DEMON EYES
TYPE: EMITTER
ABILITY:

>The holder of the quirk can gain someone's name, quirk, last person they were with, their last location, and if they're a hero, villain, or vigilante. They can Also Gain Full Data On Non-living Objects To.

>Sometimes the quirk will activate itself. When the quirk activates itself, the user's eyes turn green, and they gain information on someone's life span. This is rare though.

Drawback(s): Using the quirk too much, the user's eyes will gain pain, like a needle going through them.

>The user needs to protect their eyes, so looking at screens, especially at high levels of brightness such as TV, phone, computer, etc can ruin their eyes. To prevent this, the user wears special glasses. It also stops the quirk from being used.

Special Ability/Attack: Third Eye

With this ability, the user can information on anyone within a 15m radius. Also, the user's eyes glow blue, and the information they gain is how powerful or weak the opponent's quirk is. If they try hard enough, they can gain weaknesses

➤After the ability, the user cannot use the quirk, and they have to put on their special glasses, or their eyes will flood with blood and pain.

Other!

Doctors don't have glasses for eye-based quirks, so the glasses came from Mei in the support class. The lenses range from gray and red.