.015

me and nate got out of the uber and attempted to get into the house quietly. it was kind of hard considering how tipsy we both were. i started to walk up the stairs until i slipped and fell. nate was behind me and i felt his arm snake through in front of the my stomach and lift me up.

he ran up to his room with me in his arms. as soon as he opened his room door he jamp into the bed and let me go. i can feel his eyes on me. i turn around to face him and see him looking at me. his lips perk as if he's going to say something but he doesn't say anything. he's just looking right into my eyes "what" i ask.

he doesn't answer my question and he grabs my checks and kisses me. i can tell where this is going and it feels amazing but i can't do this right now. "nate, we can't do this right now" i say breathless before pushing him away.
"i just wanted a kiss soph" he says to me
"will you admit it" i ask without looking at him
"admit what" he says cluelessly moving my head so i'm facing him.
"that i was more than just a fuck" i mumble, looking down

"soph, you obviously were. i love you" he whispers before kissing my forehead and leaving the bed. i feel a hoodie smack on my face "get changed" nate basically demands. i watch him take off his shirt and i can't help but stare at his abs when he's getting changed into joggers.

he walks towards me once he is changed and rubs his finger along the side of my lip. "i think you've got some drool there" he laughs.
i get close to his ear and whisper "you love me drooling over you" we are basically having a staring contest. i decided to take off my clothes to get changed into his hoodie.

as soon as my top goes over my head i can see nates eyes avert down to my tits. i love to tease him, i put my finger on his chin and push his head up so he is facing me once more. "eyes up here playboy" i say to him and he starts to blush. i pull the hoodie over my head and take of my skirt.

as soon as i'm finished changing nate pulls me into his arms. he starts to play with my hair and i fall alseep embracing his warmth and his amazing smell.