✨Marauders Era - Remus Lupin✨

Your House -  Slytherin

Your relatives - You're the younger sister of Sirius and the older sister of Regulus (a year younger than the Marauders)

Your friends - The Marauders, Lily Evans and Severus Snape

Your appearance - Curly dark hair like your brothers, and dark brown eyes. Pale skin and a little taller than average.

How you met - Sirius introduced you two on your first day. You got to know each other a few years later.

Your first opinions
He's cute! You thought
He thought you were really sweet (after you got to know each other)

What initially made them like you -
You were open minded and kind like Sirius. You have a really good sense of humour, your laugh could be heard rooms away.

How you became close - You had started a book club in the courtyard, but the only person who bothered to join was Remus. You decided to carry on the bookclub, just the two of you.

After you found out he was a werewolf, you practiced your potions in order to be able to made Wolfsbane potion for him every month.

Your exes
His exes - No one
Your ex -  Severus Snape

Who they are jealous of
Him - No one
You - No one

Asking you out - Remus was way too shy and scared to ask you out. The other Marauders could tell he liked you, so they decided to do it for him.
You were sitting eating lunch one day when you felt something hit the back of your head. Turning to look at the source of the hit, you see your brother and James Potter smiling and waving at you, Remus red faced and avoiding your gaze. You move your hand up to retrieve the paper plane that was lazily hitting the side of your head and read it.

Remus likes you but is too chicken to say. Go out with him? His crush on you is starting to annoy us.

You turn back and smile, giving Remus a wink.

Nicknames
What he calls you - Darling or love
What you call him - Moony or Wolfie

Favourite thing to do together -  Dancing. You and Remus love dancing together. Always romantic slowdancing, sometimes without any music and at random moments.

What their family thinks -
Mr and Mrs Lupin love you, they're so happy that their son has someone who loves and accepts him for who he is (including his furry little problem).