✨How You Became Close✨

Harry - You spent most holidays at The Burrow. You became close, practicing Quidditch (even though you sucked). You wrote to Harry every holiday he spent at the Dursleys.

Ron - You frequently partnered up when practicing spells for the DA. You also went to the Department of Mysteries and fought by his side.

Hermione - You studied together, shared theories and she educated you on Muggles.

Ginny - You were partnered in Potions during your 3rd year. She never spoke to you before, but realised you were actually really easy to talk to. She started studying with you and invited you to sit with her during lunch. You did, every from then on.

Luna - You became good friends in the DA, but even closer during the Battle of Hogwarts. You both helped to evacuate younger students and help Madam Pomfrey with the injured.

Draco - You were close friends, but when Voldemort gave Draco the order to kill Dumbledore, he confided in you. You helped him, and fought by his side, leaving with him and his family at the end of the Battle of Hogwarts.

Fred - You both planned and carried out pranks together, and would skip class with George and Lee. Through your many adventures together, you became very close.

George - You spent half the first term of school in detention together. You'd chat and joke and flirt the whole time.

Cedric - You confronted him about the "Potter Stinks" badges. He was struck by how fearless and articulate you were. He asked to talk to you later that day, looking for help with the 2nd task.