3- Greatness And... Froth?

"You are extraordinary, my sons," the movie started and Splinters voice rang out as he begins training his sons.

"Unlike anything the world has ever seen,"

"Bound for greatness,"

"Destined to protect the people of New York,"

"A dark force is growing. A criminal organization known as the Foot Clan, so named because they step over the good people of this city with no regard,"

"Their leader, The Shredder, will come at you with ferocity. His Foot Clan will outnumber you. The people of New York will look upon you as their only hope,"

The theatre was silent as the info Splinter was giving sunk in for everyone.

"Eyes focused,"

"Elbows locked,"

"Stance low,"

"So we begin,"

"Be one with the blades. Lead their path," the swish of blades cleanly slicing things in midair rang out, echoing in everyone's ears, mostly the turtles as they realized that this was them.

"I know you are eager to answer their calls, but your training is not yet complete,"

"The world below must remain your home,"

"As your father, you must trust me,"

"Patience. You are not yet ready to go above ground. But I believe when that day comes, and you rise to the streets, you are going to be responsible for great things." Splinters intro ended and Casey was the one to speak first.

"I have to admit, that was a great intro," Casey said to the turtles and their rat father, although he hated rats.

"Yeah, and now at least we know what to call ourselves... the TMNT!! Yea boi!" Mikey shouted excitedly. Leo, Raph, and Donnie all rolled their eyes, but had amused looks as they smiled at their younger brother.

The rest of the humans thought about what was said during the intro. The same thought ran through all of their minds.

"Were the mutant really protecting New York? Were they possibly good enough to call them an ally?"

<<{}>>

"Mr. Rivetti! Mr. Rivetti! Mr. Rivetti, please," a persistent April asked.

"You're the most persistent human I've ever met in my life, I swear. Look, I already told the cops everything, alright?" Says Mr. Rivetti.

"But many be there's a detail you could've forgotten to share with the police?" April pressed for details.

"Sweetheart, you don't forget something like that. Ten guys storm in here, broad daylight, force us to t he ground at gun point. And these are restricted chemicals. Benzyl cyanide and some deaminating agents too. You don't just buy this stuff, even on the black market."

"Huh.... I should probably look into that when we get back. It could give us a possible lead." Donnie muttered to himself after hearing the man on the screen say that, thinking it could help lead them to the Foot.

"Wait, you said deaminating agents, those are used in genetic research. Is there anybody else that is trafficking these sorts of chemicals besides you?"

"There's one other high security facility along this waterfront, but they don't move nearly as much cargo as we do."

Detective Vincent wondered to herself why they didn't think about that since she remembers when they had gotten the call earlier before all this happened.