Jiang Cheng whacked Lan SiZhui on the head lightly, "You brat! What has my shixiong taught you, huh? Hanguang Jun, you better drill back those manners. SiZhui turning into ShiXiong,"

Lan WangJi nodded and agreed, "We already have JingYi and Wei Ying. A-Yuan, give your uncle some face,"

Lan SiZhui giggled, ignoring the offended squawks from Lan JingYi and Wei WuXian.

"Da Bai Zi, " Fu MingZhu greeted her brother in law, taking her daughter from Lan WangJi, Wei WuXian smiled brightly at her, "Di Mei, is Jiang Cheng treating you well?"

"You-" Jiang Cheng was about to hit him playfully, but paused when he saw the disapproving look Lan Qiren was giving his brother.

Fu MingZhu giggled at their antics, "A-Cheng treats me very well, Wei Ying,"

"Good, " Wei WuXian smirked, "Though I still wonder how the two of you married without a love potion-"

Jiang Cheng glared, "You, shut up!"

Lan Xichen laughed, "A-Ying, play nice. We don't want Sect Leader Jiang to lose his mind before the conference,"

"Of course, Da Bai Zi, " Wei WuXian grinned and then faded as he saw the glare he received from his uncle in law, turning his head and smiling at Ouyang Zizhen, "Is your father here?"

"Of course not, " Ouyang Zizhen laughed, "I took over the sect two years ago, remember Senior Wei?"

"Ah, yes! I forgot, " Wei WuXian shrugged.

"Biao Ge!" Jiang LiMei called Jin Ling.

"Yes, A-Mei?" Jin Ling answered easily.

"Food time?"

Jin Ling nodded and turned back to a few Lanling Jin disciples, "Lead the GuauLan disciples to any rooms they need for their stay and provide them with lunch. Everyone here can come with me into the Main hall,"

The two nodded, bowing and turning away. Lan Xichen nodded to his sect, who all smiled and bowed, following away towards the guest quarters. Jin Ling turned around leading the way into the Fragrance Hall. There were already tables set up, Jin Ling walking straight up to the center seat and sitting down with a soft flick of his golden robes. He motioned for everyone to sit down, Lan Qiren saluting the Sect Leader, "Sect Leader Jin is truly well taught,"

Jin Ling only bowed his head out of pure respect when in reality he was not a big fan of Lan Qiren. His cousin and sworn brother served as his and Ouyang Zizhen's messenger birds on how Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi's lives were. It had been years since Jin Guangyao and they all were long past juniors, Ouyang Zizhen and Jin Ling both being well known sect leaders, the OuyangBailing Sect prospering in a way past sect leaders had been unable to do so. It was a huge sect, almost that of a great sect. All the old sect leaders had married and heirs were already born, including Nie Huaisang and his two sons. And while life was prospering and happiness was flowing around, there was still once knick. Wei WuXian, his wonderful DaiJiu, had left behind the tainted reputation of the past and gained a new one as both Lan WangJi's husband and a powerful inventor / genius. The only problem was Lan Qiren, who still didn't approve of the marriage between his nephew and Wei WuXian.

It was reasonable at the beginning, but it had been so long that it was just ridiculous. Jin Ling really didn't understand the huge dislike and one day had finally asked Jiang Cheng about it. Jiang Cheng had explained vaguely about Lan Qiren, who had apparently disliked Wei WuXian the moment they met due to Wei WuXian being the son of CangSe Sanren. He then added saying things that Lan Qiren also blamed Wei WuXian for Lan WangJi's change from the perfect ice statue into a real human, and a severe punishment Lan WangJi had endured for saving Wei WuXian after the Bloodbath of Nightless City.