𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝑊𝑂

Start from the beginning

Wood flew out of the core of the blocks and scattered around the floor messily.

"FUCK I GOT A SPLINTER!"

Alice hummed, contently against Lilian's lips, her back against Jasper

Alice hummed, contently against Lilian's lips, her back against Jasper. Lily and Jasper both had a hand on Alice's waist, closing the distance between their bodies as they made out heavily. Jasper kissed gently down Alice's neck, both their attention on their submissive pixie-like girlfriend/wife.

Lily had her free hand resting gently on Alice's cheek as she kissed her
passionately. Their lips molded together perfectly and moved in sync as Jasper pampered Alice's neck with sweet, feathery kisses.

Lily and Jasper's grips on Alice's waist tightened simultaneously causing Alice to let out a barely audible whimper. But both of Alice's mates heard it, and they were delighted.

Both Lily and Jasper's lips detached from their respective places on Alice's lips and neck. Lily and Jasper shared a devious smirk as Lilian's hands traveled down from Alice's cheek and waist to her neck, the cold metal of her rings making Alice shudder. Jasper's hands traveled down her her hips where he gripped them harshly causing Alice to splutter out a moan at the roughness. Once Alice realized just what sound she made, she quickly found herself feeling flustered. She attempted to hide her face but Lily jerked Alice's chin upward, forcing her to make eye contact.

"Aww. Jas, I think we made our little pixie flustered." Lily cooed, much to Alice's embarrassment. Jasper let out a low, sultry chuckle at Alice's attempt to hide her face.

One of Jasper's hand traveled up Alice's body, feeling the subtle curves of her figure. He used his other hand to harshly grab her chin and forced her to look at him, his golden eyes clashing with Alice's own.

"Don't hide your face, darlin', you were being such a good girl." Jasper complimented, teasingly. Alice couldn't help the pitiful whine that left her throat.

Lily and Jasper both found themselves wanting to hear more.

Lily pulled Alice closer, taking the dark-haired pixie by surprise, ultimately making her yelp.

Lily ran the pad of her finger along Alice's bottom lip. "You make such pretty noises." Lily murmured, staring Alice directly in the eye. Alice let out another whimper, unable to form words. Alice felt overwhelmed by the close proximity. She was sandwiched comfortably between her two mates while they toyed with her. She was their toy. Alice could do nothing but let out cries and whimpers of frustration.

"Do you want something?" Jasper questioned as he nibbled teasingly on Alice's earlobe. Alice could do nothing but nod. Lily giggled into Alice's ear, lowly— sending a pleasant and enticing shiver down Alice's spine. Goosebumps around along Alice's skin, exciting her two dominating mates.