𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝑊𝑂

Start from the beginning

"Yup." Jasper answered, wrapping his arms around Lilian.

Lily nestled into her mates embrace and pulled Alice closer. The three held onto each other tightly, completely forgetting about the outside world or anything that wasn't their soulmates.

 The three held onto each other tightly, completely forgetting about the outside world or anything that wasn't their soulmates

"Okay, what did you want to show us?" Jasper asked, sitting on the edge of the bed next to Alice. Jasper had his arm around Alice's shoulders.

"Okay!" Lily hurried over to the door that separated Bella and the throuple's rooms. She quickly closed it before rushing back over to sit in front of the vampires.

She pointed down to the children's building blocks that littered the floor.

"Watch!" Lily ordered, sternly. Jasper and Alice, though confused, nodded nonetheless.

Lily closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Jasper and Alice watched as their girlfriend's face contorted into that of concentration. Her eyebrows furrowed, she squeezed her eyes shut and her lips parted slightly.

It was silent for a moment. Nothing but the distance noise of the AC was heard as Jasper and Alice watched the dark haired girl.

Suddenly, Lilian's eyes snapped open; but instead of her usual chocolate brown eyes— a red scarlet took its place. Scarlet tendrils seemed to fade into existence out of thin air, wrapping around Lily's fingers like a second skin.

Alice and Jasper sat straighter, ready to help if necessary. While they were cautious, the cold ones watched in awe as Lily fought to use her powers.

Lily peered down at the blocks that sat idly on the floor. She outstretched her hands slightly, allowing the same scarlet mist that enveloped her hands to caress the wooden blocks.

Lily lifted her hands slightly causing the wooden building blocks to follow her movement and rise off the ground.

Jasper and Alice sat on the edge of the bed, watching Lily's beautiful powers at work.

Lily stared at the blocks, intently. She concentrated on the feeling of energy that danced gently around her hands. Lily allowed the blocks to float for a moment, watching as they defied gravity. Jasper and Alice watched in complete wonder and interest at the building blocks continued to move in the air according to their lover's finger movements. Lily then crossed her hands, causing the building blocks to crush under the weight and sheer power of her abilities.