"How was school?" Thryi asked and I shrugged "it was ok. Everybody in dat bitch nosy though" I said recalling those two nosy ass girls.

"Who kid is dat?" Milo pointed and we seen Karter standin there rubbin his eyes "my brother" Nemo said and Karter sat in his lap and put his head on his shoulder going back to sleep.

"He look bad asf"

"Don't do him" I rolled my eyes and rubbed his back "Yeah whatever" He said laughing.

"Bubby I'm sleepy" Karter yawned and picked his head up "why you ain stay in Siah bed?" Nehemiah asked and Karter shrugged.

"I'm tired too" I said getting up and going towards the door. Nehemiah stood up with Karter on his shoulder.

"Goodnight love y'all" I waved.

"Goodnight gang"

"Love you too!"

"Byeeee"

I walked into my room and seen my clothes onna floor so I picked them up and walked over to my closet throwing it into the basket "Ughhhhhhh" I groaned and face planted onna bed.

"What?" Nehemiah asked and Karter looked up "I gotta wash my clothes and ion feel like it" I mumbled sitting up.

"Want me to help you?" He asked playing wit Karter hair. I was about ta say yes before I remembered my underwear and other shit, they ain dirty but that's embarrassing.

"No" I shook my head and he smirked at me "ight" He shrugged.

I scooted up on the bed and layed my head down "JoJo, Nehemiah, no school tomorrow district is closed" Cory said and I nodded my head.

"Alright thank you goodnight love youuu" I said and he mugged me "love you too goodnight" He shut my door all the way and I sighed.

"That's not your dad?" Karter spoke up and I looked at him "Who?" I asked "The man that just came in" He answered.

"Oh noooo that's my brother Coreyon, but we call him Cory" I smiled and Karter gave me a grin showing his missing tooth "I used to call Bubby Nemo!" He laughed.

"I call him that too!!" I laughed and Nehemiah looked at me "Youn call me dat" He mugged. "Yes I doooo, ion say it out loud tho" I shrugged.

"You my Bubby friend?" Karter asked again and I looked at Nehemiah "answer him" I mouthed.

"What I'm supposed to say?" He mouthed back and I shrugged "Think of something" I mouthed back.

"We talking" Nehemiah shrugged, and I face planted "Y'all talkin dating?" Karter asked and Nehemiah nodded "Yeahhh" He dragged.

"But daddy said boys and boys aren't supposed to be together" Karter dropped his head "You can be with whoever you want" I tilted his chin up "It's your life" I smiled and he nodded.

"Kiss!" He clapped his hands together and I covered my mouth from laughing "What? Who told you dat word?" Nemo asked "Kiss kiss!" Karter made a kissy face.

I reached over and gave Nehemiah a kiss onna cheek.

"Awwww" He clapped and then yawned "I'm tired, can we watch backyardigans?" He asked and I nodded my head, finding my remote and turning it to the channel.

Karter went right to sleep and he was at the end of the bed, I wanted to move him but Nemo said that if I did he was gone start crying and He ain't wanna hear allat.

"You wanna come to see my new  apartment?" Nehemiah asked and I sat up offa his chest since I was sitting in his lap "what?" I frowned.

He laughed at my face "Its not funny, how you find one so fast" I frowned and he shrugged "I think the girl had ah lil crush on me" He said and I mugged him.

"Ain entertain her I just wanted ah damn apartment" He said and I nodded "Yeah I'll come" I laid back down. I was sad yes but it ain't like I'm not finna be over there everyday.

"You know I'm coming ova there like everyday right?" I asked, call me attached but Nehemiah has showed me so much love and it feels like we've been together for four years then Four months.

"Yeah lil mama Ik" He chuckled rubbin my butt "I'm tired" I mumbled and he kissed my forehead then my lips "Go ta sleep then, imma be hea when you wake up" He said and then I fell the fuck to sleep.

Heyyyyyyy!!

So I found out ah way to have Josiah get pregnant but it be a reasonable pregnancy you know....so yeah.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍