Nehemiah POV: Christmas Day!

"Move!" Josiah pushed my head and I smacked my lips "what's the matter?" I asked and he sat up "Something's wrong Nemo, why she not moving?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"You wanna go to the hospital?" I asked him.

It was 4 in the morning and Christmas Day and our baby shower/ gender reveal not to mention, Josiah had been complaining that the baby had been all day today so it was odd that she wasn't moving.

Josiah thought the baby was a girl so it just kinda stuck with us now.

"Idk ion wanna make it seem like a big deal" He complained lookin at me and I shook my head "if you think something wrong with our baby we should go see, better safe then sorry." I explained too him and he nodded his head.

"Yeah I wanna go" He nodded, I got up to go get some sweatpants on before he groaned a couple minutes later "Nevermind she's still alive" He said and winced.

I laughed and went to give him a kiss on his forehead and stomach "you can't be doing shit like that girl" I mugged his stomach then kissed it getting a little kick in return.

"Can you hand me my pregnancy pillow?" He asked and I nodded my head going to get that big ass thing. It was a pillow that was made to support his back and shit so he could sleep comfortably. I got it for him when I noticed how much it was bothering him.

"Hm" I set it up for him and he thanked me laying down. He closed his eyes and I watched him sleep admiring him before he popped his eyes open "what? I can't focus with you watching me" he whisper laughed.

"You so beautiful mama, I love you" I kissed him and he returned it before smiling, even though it was dark Ik his ears were on fire "I love you too" He said before wincing Ah lil bit.

"We love you too pretty girl" He laughed while I put my hand on his stomach and cuddled him as we both fell asleep.

_______________________

"Come on we gone be late!" Josiah yelled. The only thing I hated about this whole pregnancy shit is the hormones, he woke up and decided he couldn't stand me today so now he gotta fuckn attitude.

I should have the god damn additude!!

"I'm coming bro damn" I whispered and tied my shoe walking into the living room where he was sitting down on his phone, once he saw me he rolled his eyes "finally" He said and I evil eyed him.

"Ian een take that long chill out" I mugged him and he threw his head back making a face "So you tellin me you ain just take longer then a pregnant person?" He asked and I smacked my lips "What wrong wit you dude? You been like this ever since I woke up" I frowned.

He just mugged me "cause I can't stand you" I just nodded my head "ight bet" I shrugged grabbing the hospital bag and walking outside.

When he get like this I just choose to not say shit back cause then we gone end up arguing and imma say some shit just to hurt his feelings and ion wanna do that cause he my baby and Ik he can't help it frl.

I grabbed the hospital bag just in case he go into labor since we don't know when it could happen but his due date is getting closer and closer.

"You need help?"

"Stop talking to me." Josiah mugged me and I smacked my lips "Tf is you mad at me for Ian fid nun but woke up!?" I got loud "Leave me alone!" He yelled back and I nodded my head.

"You got it frl this time Josiah" I nodded my head opening his car door and then going back over to mine getting in the car and slamming the door. I knew he knew I was serious this time cause I used his full name and ion never do that.