"I'm sure you passed them all, Jane," he confidently said.

"Let's hope I did," Jane chuckled. "Errr..." She tapped with her fingers on the table. "I'm actually finished with my exams, and we... I was wondering if you would like to grab a coffee to go or something else now?" Smooth, Jane. She swallowed hard.

"Yes, of course!" Marcus answered without any hesitation. "Where are you right now?"

A relieved, but a happy smile grew on her face. "I'm at the uni, but we can meet up somewhere?"

"The big fountain?"

"Yes, sounds good."

"I will leave now. I'll be there in fifteen."

"Yes, will see you then. Bye."

"Cheers," Marcus said and ended the call.

Jane put her phone away and felt the heat rise to her cheeks.

"Who was that?" Bastian amusingly asked and raised his eyebrows. "Mister Love?"

"Oh, my gosh. This was so awkward," Jane ignored him and painfully laughed. She shook her head. "Why am I like this?"

Luna smirked. "It indeed sounded awkward, but hey, you asked him the question anyway." She took a sip from her soda. "You go, girl."

"Are you seeing someone?" Michael curiously asked and teasingly smiled.

Jane took a deep breath and looked around her. "I don't know. This will be the fourth time we will see each other," she honestly told her friends. She sprayed on some perfume.

"Cute," he replied and smiled.

"Alrighty," she breathed and got up. "Good luck with your exams. There is always a resit exam, no stress." A supportive smile curved on her lips. "I will talk to you later."

Luna widely smiled. "Have fun with Marcus!" She waved at her best friend when Jane walked away.

"Ciao!"

"Bye."

Jane waved at her friends and put her sunglasses on her nose. The sun was shining. Italy was making itself ready for the excellent weather; people adored it. She left the campus and made her way to the big fountain in the centre of the city; the city had multiple fountains, but everyone knew what and where the big fountain was. It was a fifteen-minute walk from the campus to the fountain, giving Jane the perfect opportunity to process the exams.

It was busy in the centre of the city. A lot of tourists, Marcus thought. He had trouble with finding a parking spot, but he luckily found one near the fountain. It was something he actually liked, the last-minute meet up. Marcus had a busy life, so he had to plan many things beforehand, but he was a fan of last-minute meetups with friends and family. Once he entered the square of the fountain, he concluded he should have been more precise. There were so many people standing on the square, and the fountain was messy. I hope I don't miss her. Marcus was scanning the people; his eyes got stuck on a girl who waved at him. A smile grew on his lips, and he waved back before walking towards her.

"Ciao," Jane smiled.

"Hey," Marcus greeted her back and gave her a hug. "How are you?"

She looked at him. "I'm fine, thanks. How about you?"

"I'm fine too."

Jane nodded and looked around. "I spotted a new place when I was walking towards here. It looked cool, they have smoothies and juices. Shall we get something there? Unless you want a coffee..." She pointed behind her.