12 | Safe And Sound

A short one but I hope everyone like it! 

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You gasped in the middle of the night, your arms wrapped around yourself and the nightmare fresh in your mind. Sweat was coating your forehead and you hesitated reached up to wipe it away. Olivia's hand was wrapped your arm and you glanced over, finding comfort in her peaceful and relaxed expression. 

Your heart was beating fast and you struggle to calm it down, your breathing fast and heavy. You felt Olivia shifted beside you. "Y/n/n?" 

"Yeah?" You whispered softly, your voice wavering a bit and Olivia seems to sense your discomfort, wrapping her arms around you tightly as you let out the sob that threatened to escape. You dreamt of losing Olivia, that she realized there is someone better for her out there and she just packs her bags and left. 

"What's wrong?" She brushed a strand of hair behind your ears and kissed your forehead. You closed your eyes, feeling her soft lips on yours a second later. She placed her head on your chest, feeling your rapid heartbeat. 

"Just a bad dream," you answered, the image still too vivid in your mind for your liking. It was too real, and you're afraid that it would happen in real life too. Olivia placed another gentle kiss on your lips. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" 

You let out a shuddering breath before spilling out. "I saw you leave me. I'm afraid that you'll find someone better and realized that I'm not the one. You deserve so much better, there are a lot of things I can't-" 

Olivia kissed you once more, her touch gentle and caring as she stroke your hair comfortingly. "I love you so much, Y/n. I'm not going anywhere, trust me. You will always be enough." 

"Hold me?" You asked quietly, feeling a bit shy under her loving glance. Olivia smiled, kissing your forehead once more before nodding, wrapping her arms around you protectively. You snuggled into her embrace, feeling secure in her loving arms. She sang quietly into the quiet night, her hand combing through your hair, a gesture that you've always found comforting.

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe... and sound..." 

You felt your eyes slowly closing as her voice soothe you to sleep. "I love you," you whispered quietly before sleep overtakes you.