10 | Love Me Fast And Kill Me Slow

Thank you gus for 1.1k reads! That means a lot to me <3 Also, I just realized that my book aren't even part of the #oliviarodrigo part when this book is about Olivia Rodrigo. I'm still laughing over how ironic that is lol

Anyways, this started out sad but I hope I lesser the pain in the end. Enjoy! Leave a comment and vote, those make my day :)

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You knew it was going to happen, but you held onto her as long as you can, hoping she'll stay. But you could tell from her behavior that the two of you are only slowly drifting further away. Closing your eyes tightly, the first tear slid down your face. 

Staring down at the picture of you and your ex-girlfriend Olivia, you throw it down on the floor, face down. The two of you look so happy together, but now it was all gone. Curling up in your bed in Olivia's sweater, it still smells like her. It only made you miss her more, memories flooding your mind.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"I missed you so much," Olivia admitted when the two of you facetimed while she was on set. "I wish you were here with me."

"I wish I was there too," you agreed, propping your phone on your desk as you reply to some emails on the computer. "Just a few more weeks and I'll hold you and cuddle you as long as you want." 

A smile broke through on Olivia's face. "I would love that. You owe me a lot of kisses and cuddle time."

You laughed, nodding your head in agreement. "It's been too long. My bed is so empty without you. Anyways, how is shooting going?"

"It's going great!" Her face lit up as she started rambling on about her day and the things that had happened on set. You listened with interest, staring lovingly at her face, your eyes drifting toward her lips every now and then. "Y/n? Y/n!" 

"Huh?" You suddenly looked up, seeing the smirk on Olivia's lips, making your cheek heat up. "What?"

"Thinking about someone?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrow. 

"Keep dreaming," you muttered, trying to hide your blushing cheek. "If you must know, I was thinking about what I should eat for breakfast."

Olivia looked at you knowingly. "Of course, of course."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"Do you believe in soulmates?" Olivia asked, glancing at you from the corner of her eyes. You bring your eyes away from the TV, focusing on your girlfriend instead. You thought for a moment before replying. 

"I guess I do. Why?" 

"I feel like you're mine," she smiled lovingly, stroking your cheek with her thumb before bringing her lips to yours. You smiled into the kiss, pulling away with a laugh as you punched her arms playfully.

"Stop being so cheesy, Liv."

"You know you love it," she rolled her eyes, leaning forward and capturing your lips in hers again. 

"Unfortunately." 

Olivia shook her head as the two of you chuckle. You pressed your lips against hers once more, feeling more loved than you had ever been loved in your life.