"Excuse me Nii-san but have we meet before?"

Now their attention turn to me, the black hair scanned me and chuckled as he nodded.

"Your the cutie I meet at the mall.".

Now I remember! His the guy who saved me that day at the mall where me, Emma and Hina went to buy our Yukata.

"You know Shinichiro nii-chan, Mitchy?"

Emma asked as I nodded and then bowed.

"I am greatful for your help at the mall that day."

"No problem. Oy you guys if you don't want your girl to be taken away you should keep an eye on her or I'll be the one to take her."

The guy said and then winked at me making me blush.

"By the way Shinichiro nii-san who is that guy?"

Mitsuya asked pointing at the guy between Emma and the older guy name Shinichiro.

"Oh I'm sorry for not introducing my self, I am Kurokawa Izana, Emma's big brother and Aniki and that bastard adoptive brother."

He bowed politely. I glance to Kaku-pon and to Kurokawa-san.

"His your friend?"

"I meet him a year after you moved."

"Hey what are you two talking about?"

"It's none of business Baji-kun."

I turn around and walked towards Luna and Mana who is still building our sand castle.

I took the bucket beside Mana and helped the two girls the sand castle I promised them.

No one's pov:

Mikey scoffed and followed Takemichi who is playing with the two little girls.

"How did you meet Mitchy?"

Mitsuya asked to Kakucho who looked back at thr lilac hair and grin.

"Oh we meet at the orphanage."

"Wait you mean Mitchy was once an orphan?"

Kaku nodded at the question of Chifuyu who is next to the annoyed vampire guy.

"Hana-chan will tell you guys her story if she wants to, I don't want to get on her bad side you know."

"Bad side?"

They all asked tilting their heads and raised a brow at the scar boy who just chuckled.

"Oh you will witness it when something happen."

Kakucho left the group with Izana to change to their swinwear to also join the others.

Some of them went back to their spot while the others went to Takemichi, Luna and Mana who's almost done with their sand castle.