"You're bleeding." Shoto said, his tone the same. Izuku nodded. "I know. Doesn't matter, I hurt myself a lot when I was working."

When he was working. It stung. It really did.

Shoto looked down. "Let me get you some bandages." He closed the door and walked away.

As he entered the bathroom, his phone rang. He let it ring three times before he picked up, balancing his phone against his shoulder as he looked for the first aid kit.

"Todoroki Shoto. You're like a mouse in the trap." Shoto stopped, his eyebrows furrowing as he set his hand down to the sink. "What?"

"Lose all your hope. Turn yourself in and wither in the pits of the cell." His eyes widened. "Huh?"

"I'm joking!" The person laughed. Shoto rolled his eyes. "Why the hell did you call me for?"

The person hummed. "Well, I wasn't really joking when I said that. You are going to get arrested." Shoto growled, the person at the other line finding it nothing but amusing and a waste of time to be talking to someone that gets mad at his every word.

"I guess that means you want me to leave. Fine. I won't tell you how they basically trapped you and know your plan. I also won't tell you how Pro-Hero Dynamite exposed everything you've done. I also won't tell you that-" before he could finish his sentence, Shoto had stopped him.

"They- they found out...?" He whispered. The other yawned, before talking. "You're way too reckless. Obviously they found out. You even had the nerve to do such things in front of that Bakugou dude. Why didn't you do something so he wouldn't find out?!"

In all honesty, this person didn't care. It was like watching a movie for him. There's always that main character where you see everything they do and when they do something bad, all you want to do is smack them to hell and back.

He didn't care about the ending, he just cared about how stupid Shoto was.

"I was working on that. I guess he exposed me sooner than I could dispose of  him." The person scrunched his nose, before getting his notepad and bending down to grab his pen from the ground.

"You've got a week."

"Huh?"

"You've got a week. A week and two days tops. They're overflowing with evidence. Enough evidence to burn you alive."

Shoto knew that 'burning alive' meant more than jail time. Society sucked, and he was going to burn in their hands any second they found out what he did and they were able to lay their hands on him.

"Lucky for you, I have a plan." Shoto perked up. The bandages can wait. He thought. If I don't do this, I will never be able to bandage him up.
"I'm listening."

Meet with me in the address I'm going to give you. Then, I'll tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You should've done something.

Dumbass.

Why didn't you take him away when you had the chance?! This isn't like you Katsuki.

All you do is stand and watch. Useless.

We're disappointed in you Katsuki.

"Shut the hell up. Don't you see I'm busy?" He rolled to the other side, the sheets crinkling ever so softly as he pulled the covers back around his body.
He needed to dream. He couldn't do anything else until he dreamed.

So he complied with his brain, letting his mind go wherever it pleased. Giving up and giving in, wanting out of this world. He drank these dreams up like drugs, his only escape.