9. do we go to the curry house???

Start from the beginning

-No need, I'll take an uber.

-My car will take you. I have practice and it's close to your college.

-'Okay.

-I need to change, I won't be long, I promise.

-Okay.

 Angel was a little out of place, being in such a big and fancy house. She sat down on the couch and started to play with Rocco.

-He liked you. -Klay appeared already in his workout clothes. -I understand him.

-Do you understand? -Angel asked without understanding much.

-I understand, it's impossible not to like you. -Klay smiled and walked towards the car. -Are you coming?

 Angel just laughed and got up, walking towards the car.

[ - ]

-Why haven't you told me yet? -Milena spoke as she folded some clothes.

-I already told you. -Angel laughs. -We didn't do anything.

-No thanks.

-Now you....

-Me?

-Don't play dumb. You and Jordan.....

-Okay okay. -Milena dropped her clothes and sat down next to her friend. -We looked at each other during the party. But there was nothing.

-Really?

-Calm down, I didn't just tell you. I thought he didn't want anything, he was just making fun. But then, ANGELINE BEUAFORT, he got close to me.

 Angel just smiled in surprise.

-And he started dancing next to me. Do you have any idea? Have you seen how hot he is? He literally stood less than a meter away from me.

-Did you kiss him?

-No. -Milena speaks with a disappointed tone. -Because of Kyle.

-What did he do?

-He cut me off, just called me off and started having a jealous rage crisis. Then I freaked out too, of course. I have nothing to do with him, there's no reason for him to be jealous.

-So... you broke up?

-We'll say yes.