Getting back on Good terms

Start from the beginning

Exotic
"There nothing better than making love to you Rodrick" I repeated staring into his green emotional eyes. He pumped into me slowly making my body shudder. "Mmm Iiii " I couldn't even get the words out as a violent orgasm ripped through me making me go blind momentarily. I blinked as my eyes focused back on his handsome face. "You so handsome baby" I said as I arched my back giving him better access.
He speed up his thrusts as his dick twitched inside me making moan and cum again. "Ugggh shit " his face twisted as he looked at me. He sped up his pace throwing his head back as he let a howl.

He thrusted deep in me a filled me with his nut making me cum again.His legs went weak and he laid his head on my chest as his body fell he was still inside me cumming. I knew he came harder because he felt safe being emotional vunerable with me. He lifted his mouth and kissed me I felt him harden in me. I ready myself for round two. We went 6 more times before he would let me out of the bed.

I knew he was trying to make up for hurting my feelings with pleasure. I didn't mind one bit my whole body felt like I was floating. I kept reassuring him I wasn't going to leave him over this. Couples fight and I would rather deal with him and all his bullshit.

I fixed us some food and took it upstairs. I looked at him watching me as we ate. I blushed and covered my face "Stop looking at me like that bae"
He pulled my hands down

"I can't I'm obsessed with you" I looked at him that probably would make some girls run for the hills but it turned me on and made me feel special.

I continued eating. I looked at him watching me with his intense green gaze. I could tell he was still in a high emotional state.
Once we were done eating I sat the plates aside and cuddled up to him as we watched tv. "Mamas get dressed "

I looked at him and gave him a kiss
I went to shower and he got in with me. He stood behind me and grabbed my waist and reached down to flick my clit. I knew we were going another round before getting out of the shower. We got dressed and he headed to the mall. "Get whatever you want mamas"

Roddy
I had my guards meet us there so I wasn't worried about anybody attacking us or getting to crazy. Plus it was kinda late so alot of people weren't out
"Baby what do you think about these?"
Exotic was pointing to some lime green heels she had on her feet.
"I think imma fuck you in them definitely get those" Exotic blushed looking around making sure nobody heard. "RODDY!!"
I shrugged my shoulders and flicked my tongue out at her. "Oh my god Stop"
"I ain't gotta stop shit you better be lucky they ain't got dressing rooms cuz I have you bent over in one right now"
Exotic rolled her eyes at me and went back to looking at shoes.

We went to a few stores and I bought some stuff along with her shopping. I was still trying to make up for my actions. While we were shopping I seen a bitch I used to fuck with heading straight for us. I motioned for my guards to block her. I was still working my way outta the dog house this hoe wasn't finna put me back in it.
"Oh so you acting brand new huh?"
I ain't even acknowledge her I walked over to Exotic and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Mutherfucka I know you hear me" Exotic head snapped looking at the guards pulling her away.
"Mamas don't even acknowledge that bullshit." Her eyes flicked back to me and I waited for her reaction she kissed me. I relaxed into her kiss
"Let's get some food and go home."
I nodded and got our bags as we started heading out of the mall. We parted ways with security "What you want to eat mamas?"
"Panda Express"
I started the car and she told me that she would go in and order.We got the food and headed home.

The next morning after we made love I took her to my momma house she always wanted me and Exotic to get together. I knocked on the door and waited My mom opened the door "Hey momma" I said leaning to give her a kiss. I walked inside and sat down pulling Exotic on to my lap. "Hey Mrs.Anita" My mom's eyebrows rose