Chapter 11

-Faith pov

Mom: It's time to get up, you have school today!

Me: Ok I'm coming!

I got up from bed and started getting ready. Once I finished getting ready I eat some breakfast and headed to Stiles house up the street because he is going to drive me to school.

I entered the house to see my uncle drinking a coffee on his way to get Stiles to go to school.

Me: Hey, Uncle Noah.

Sheriff: Hey, Is Stiles going to drive you to school?

Me: Yup is he ready?

Sheriff: Let's go check.

We went up to his room to find him researching about the whole deer accident yesterday.

Stiles: You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer? 247,000.

Sheriff: Oh, God, please go to school.

Stiles: But that's crossing the road. This one last night came right down the middle.

Sheriff: I'm not gonna beg you.

Stiles: Okay, good. I'm impervious to your influence anyway.

Sheriff: Would you consider a bribe?

Stiles: You couldn't meet my price.

Sheriff: Extortion?

Stiles: You got nothing on me.

Sheriff: Yeah.

I looked at my uncle and we both had the same idea. We pulled Stiles away from the computer.

Stiles: Guys, what are you doing? Guys, what are you doing?

Me: Let's go. Also, nice to see you haven't changed.

Stiles: Fine.

We said goodbye to my uncle and headed to school. When we got to school Stiles ditched me to go with Scott. So I went with Lydia and Allison.

Lydia: Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men.

Allison: You mean fresh boys.

Me: Lydia, they're 14.

Lydia: Eh, some are more mature than others.

Allison: You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person.

Lydia: Allison, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine. But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction.

I smiled

We turn to see to guys walking down the hall with leather jackets

Allison: Brothers?

Lydia: Twins.