~Chapter 22~

Angi - Angelina
Gee - Ginny
Mione - Hermione
~•~

Your POV:
We all then got off the train and went to carriages that lead to Hogwarts. We all sat down in the Great Hall and choir start singing after they finished Dumbledore started saying

"Welcome, welcome to another year of Hogwarts now I'd like to say a few words before we all begin to eat our excellent feast first welcome Professor RJ Lupin who's kindly accepted to fill in the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good Luck Professor! "

We all started clapping for him as he stood up , we both smiled at each other when we made eye contact.
"Potter and cousin!"
"Potter and cousin is it true you actually fainted!"
"Draco mind your own business!" I said

Remus then sat down and Dumbledore started talking again saying that Hagrid will be the new care of magical creatures as the old teacher retired.
"At the request of the ministry of magic, Hogwarts will until further notice play host to the Dementors of Azkaban until Sirius Black is captured."

Everyone looked at me as soon as my dad was mentioned, whispering about me.
"The Dementors will be stationed at every entrance of Hogwarts on the grounds and whilst I've been assured that their presence will not interfere with our day to day activities a word of caution. Dementors are vicious creatures and they will not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one that gets in their way, therefore I must warn each and everyone of you to give them no reason to harm you.." after he said that I zoned out thinking about if my dad will try and harm me or if he is innocent, I always thought my dad was innocent to what ever he did to end up in Azkaban.

"(Y/n)"
"(Y/n)"
"Love?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around to see who were calling me, it was Fred and Harry.
"You okay?" Harry said
"Yeah I'm fine." We all then continued to eat.

After we all went to the common room but the Fat Lady wouldn't let us through.
"Fortuna Major!" I repeated but the lady just kept on singing a high pitched note so the glass can break. Eventually it didn't work and she just smashed it.

"Fortuna Major!" I said again
"Oh alright alright." She said opening the door for us.
"Thank you" I said walking in, after that we all went to bed. Me, Hermione, Angelina and Ginny on my bed talking to each other and then Ginny brought up love.

"Hermione who do you like?" Ginny asked
"No one!" Hermione answered
"Oh please Hermione I see the way you look at Ron." I said to which Ginny and Angelina agreed to.

"Oh Angi you can't talk, we've all seen the way you look at George" Hermione said
"She's right, me and Hermione figured it out in our first year." I said

"And you Gee we all know you crush on Harry, the way you blush and try to avoid eye contact with him." I said adding on
"Oh shut it!" Gin replied with.

" Will you look at that, you all just confessed to liking the boys." I said laughing as they all hit me with a pillow. This turned out into a pillow fight.

In the end we all just collapsed on my bed calling a truce as we were all tired.
"(Y/n/n) who do you like?" Gee asked causing them to look up at me waiting for me to answer.
"No one." I said
"No way you have to like someone." Angi said

"I just don't." I said
"She likes Fred!" Mione said
"No I don't, we're just friends!" I said to Mione
"Oh please look at you, your blushing and I've see whats been happening between you two, the way you look at each other." Mione replied

I didn't say anything. I knew I had a crush on Fred. I also knew Ron will hate me if he ever found out.
"Look I may have a crush on him but it's not like he likes me back and Ron will hate me if me and Fred get together."

"Oh please I will deal with Ron but the three of you need to get with my brothers so we can all be sisters." Gee said
We all laughed at this and agreed on this. I went to sleep smiling I like Fred Weasley. No I LOVE FRED WEASLEY!