~Chapter 15~

Your POV:
We were all late and were hurrying to get onto the train. Once George went through the wall, I ran up and passed through. I boarded the train and found the compartment where Hermione was.

"Hey (Y/n)?"
"Yeah,"
"Where are Harry and Ron?"
"Why, they are right..." I stopped when I realised Harry and Ron weren't behind me.

"Well I thought they were behind me, they are probably on the train somewhere."
Hermione nodded agreeing and went back to reading and I got my book out and started reading as well.

After a few minutes I thought I heard a scream to be more precise Ron and Harry's scream.
"Did you hear that?" I question Hermione.
Hermione shook her head and went back to her reading , I just waved it of thinking it was my head messing with me.

We got changed into our robes and went to the Great Hall, we looked around and saw that Harry and Ron were not in the Great Hall. Me and Hermione were getting worried cause Ron will never miss any chance to eat but then we heard that Harry and Ron were on Hogwarts ground but arrived by Mr Weasley's car.

We both got out of bed and went to Snape's office and saw Harry and Ron getting shouted at by Snape and Minnie and Dumbledore was there to. After the teachers finished talking , me and Hermione went up to talk to them.

"Are you insane!" I said at the two
"You could of been hurt..."
"If you were gonna do that, you should have told me I would of joined." I finally said after me and Hermione scolded them , Ron and Harry looked up and smiled at me while Hermione shot me glare.

Mcgonagall's POV:
I stared at my god-daughter and Granger scolding Potter and Weasley. They do remind me of their parents, it brought joy to me. Me and the other teachers have placed bets on Granger and Weasley.

We have also placed bets on Potter and the Girl Weasley and of course I don't want my god-daughter dating anyone but her and the eldest Weasley twin do have an connection that no one can deny but then again cause they're both too blind as a bat to realise the connection.

(Y/n)'s POV:
After we went to bed and then officially started the first day of our second year of Hogwarts. Me, Hermione, Angelina and Ginny all got ready and headed to the common room. Oh and Ginny is our final roommate meaning that there are no space for other people to sleep in that room.

Anyways the boys were waiting for us and we all headed to breakfast and while we were eating Ron was fixing his wand that broke last night from the Whomping Willow,
"Just say it I'm doomed,"Ron said to me.
"Your doomed Ron, oh your in big trouble."I said the last part as I saw Errol come flying in with a red letter in his beak. Crashing into the food, he just laid there until Ron took the letter out of his beak and looked terrified. Errol flew off somewhere.

When Ron slowly opened the letter, he immediately regretted it.

"STEALING THE CAR, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SURPRISED IF THEY'D EXPELLED YOU, I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU STOPPED TO THINK WHAT YOUR FATHER AND I WENT THROUGH WHEN WE SAW IT WAS GONE..."

Everyone in the Great Hall turned around when they heard someone got a howler.

"...LETTER FROM DUMBLEDORE LAST NIGHT, I TOLD YOUR FATHER AND WE COULDN'T BE MORE EMBARRASSED,WE DIDN'T BRING YOU UP TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS, YOU AND HARRY COULD OF BOTH HAVE DIED..."

Harry looked away and pretended that he wasn't called out.

"...ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED, YOUR FATHER'S FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT AND IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT BACK HOME!"

The red envelope went up to Ron and blew raspberry's before ripping up into shreds.