"You are a fucking joke, Kelly. You used to be a better person and look at you now: whoring around, doing drugs, constant consumption of alcohol. You look and act like a piece of shit."- I stated honestly without shame, approaching her. 

"And look at you: being a whipped daddy with hearty eyes. That makes you a boy, not a man."- she sneered, gasping when I gripped her arms, turning her around and pinning her arms behind her back, making her drop the gun. 

"Then I will gladly be a whipped daddy with hearty eyes because my children are happy, safe and healthy. My kids come above all and I will do everything, absolutely anything for them. I may not have been the best father ever, but I am trying and I won't give up on them, on my relationship with my sons and daughter."- I spoke, kicking the gun far away from her crazy self. 

"I hope you rot in hell, Kelly."- I said bluntly and meaningfully, passing her to the guards, who will take her to police. 

I want her to die so damn badly, but I am not the one, who can kill the woman, who bore me my beloved children, no matter how fucking much I hate her and wish her the worst. I love my kids more than anything and anyone, therefore, I have the tiniest, the smallest, the most minute amount of respect for that bitch for giving me fatherhood. I still have a heart and sanity, I won't step that low, even though a part of me wants to pull the trigger far more than once. 

I got a text from Winston: they are in the park. On that note I drove to the park and chuckled when my darling dashed to me, holding a big, vividly sparkling ballon. I scooped her tiny self in my arms and peppered her gorgeous face with kisses as she hugged me tightly, smiling happily. 

"Mattie m'a donné un ballon, papa. Regardez comme c'est brillant."- chirped Genevieve, giving me a closer look at the pink balloon. (Mattie got me a ballon, daddy. Look how shiny it is.)

"C'est très joli, mon amour."- I replied with a smile and kissed her cheek tenderly. (It is very pretty, my love.) 

I set her on her small feet and she got back to looking at the flowers while I explained my sons what happened and what's next 

"The case will definitely be taken to the court since they will want to heart with whom Vivi wants to live, but that's it."- I said calmly, not even doubting that my sweetheart will stay with me. 

I am certain that I will have full custody of my daughter and Kelly won't have any right to as much as look at her. There are many witnesses of my beautiful relationship with my children and I will find people, who can confirm that bitch is dangerous and unable to take care of my baby girl. 

"Good. She deserve to rot in jain."- stated Ares seriously and I hugged them, knowing that they do not see her as their mother and they have all the right to. 

"Everything will be fine, you have my word. I will never let anyone hurt you."- I promised sincerely, chuckling as they squeezed my robust frame lightly. 

We hang out in the park peacefully, played around for a long time, until heading home at 5PM. Dinner followed and in no time my sweetness was half-asleep, meaning it was time to get her in bed. 

"Puis-je prendre un bain moussant avec des canards, s'il vous plaît, papa?"- asked drowsily Genevieve as I carrier her upstairs. (Can I have a bubble bath with duckies, please, daddy?) 

"Certainement, beau."- I replied happily and kissed her cheek. (Certainly, beautiful.) 

I made her a bubble bath and she peacefully played with 5 yellow duckies, being covered in pink bubbles in split second. I let her have fun for a bit, planning to shower quickly meanwhile. Once I did my routine, I wore black sweatpants and towel-dried my hair. Then I went to check on my sweetness. 

I played with her while she bathed. Shortly I washed her voluminous, velvety hair for her, being extra gentle and cautious not to hurt her. 

"Viens ici, mon sucre."- I cooed my baby, wrapping her in a big, warm, soft, pink towel as she giggled adorably. (Come here, my sugar.) 

Genevieve did her routine mostly herself, needing very little help. Then she wore her light pink, silk pjs - trousers and tank-top - and I tucked my darling in bed. 

"Voulez-vous me raconter une histoire, s'il vous plaît, papa?"- pleaded winsomely Vivi, smiling angelically, and I nodded with a delighted smile on my face. (Will you tell me some story, please, daddy?) 

I sat next to her and she scooted closer to me, listening about the legend of El Dorado. 

Upon arriving in South America, 16th-century Spanish explorers headed for the Andes Mountains in search of Lake Guatavita. Located in present-day Colombia, they believed the lake was chock-full of gold thanks to an ancient induction ceremony performed by the Muisca tribe.

When a new chief rose to power, the tribe covered him in gold, and treasures of all sorts were dumped into Lake Guatavita to commemorate his first day on the job. Hoping to find the lake, the Spaniards began referring to the Muisca chief as El Dorado or "the gilded one." Sadly, the explorers never met El Dorado, but in 1545, they found Guatavita. After draining the lake, they pocketed some gold, but the treasures alas were nowhere to be found.

My precious girl fell asleep just in time when I finished. I tucked in her better and kissed her cheek, turning off the lights, leaving nightlight dimly turned on. Biscuit is sleeping right next to her on the bed, looking very comfy on his own pillow underneath the covers. Fuzzy is right in her embrace, no doubt being very snug too.

I let my girl sleep and closed the door on my way out. The next a few hours I spent with my sons, having incredible bonding time with them: laugher, smiles, movies, talks, jokes. I love how close and strong my relationship is with them, it is all I could ever dream of. 

At 11PM we exchanged hugs and goodnights, heading to our rooms to get some sleep.