Time ticked by unnoticeably and we landed in no time. Ares untapped the drawing and we chuckled at how euphoric Vivi got as she saw crystal blue sky and lots of white clouds. 

"Allons à l'extérieur, s'il vous plaît."- pleaded excitedly my sunshine, holding my pinkie cutely. (Let's go outside, please.) 

We headed out, smiling in joy while watching how she looked at the sky, grinning in the most perfect way imaginable. So much happiness because of this simple thing is worth taking a lesson from. 

All of us got in the car and I drove us according to Ares's directions, soon reaching the house, only for us to tense up as a guard rushed to the car sooner than we could reach the gate. 

"There is that woman from before. She is fuming with anger and is determined to see Miss Morales."- stated the guard and my grip of steering wheel tightened. 

"Take Vivi out of here. A toy store, play centre - anywhere. I will meet you there later."- I told my sons quietly enough for only them to hear me. 

I got out of the car, but stopped as my little girl called for me. I opened the back door and smiled at my baby girl, who immediately held my thumb, pulling me close in a tight hug.

"Je vais faire une chose et puis je serai avec vous à nouveau, belle. Tout va bien, ma douceur."- I assured her warmly, laying gentle kiss on her tiny, pretty, button nose. (I will do one thing and then I will be with you again, beautiful. Everything is alright, my sweetness.) 

"Je t'aime, papa."- spoke profoundly my sweetheart, making me grin. (I love you, daddy.)

"Je t'aime, la préciosité."- I stated genuinely and kissed her cheek. (I love you, preciousness.) 

Matthew took driver's seat and they drove off while I went inside with the guard, who informed me about what the fuck is going on. 

"You."- she gasped in shock, eyeing me in utmost confusion. 

"Surprise, Kelly."- I said indifferently, leaning on the doorway. 

I hate her. I used to love her more than life itself. I wanted to give her the world, I did my best to do it, but she chose to turn her back on my children and me. She doesn't deserve a shit and I am so sorry I even tried to fight for this selfish, cruel, heartless snake. 

"H-how?! He had to kill you!"- she ranted and I rolled my eyes. 

"Sike."- I replied, seeing how damn mad she is about the fact that I am just fine. 

"Cut the shit talk. What the fuck do you want here?"- I asked coldly and she glared at me. 

"I want my daughter back. Give her to me now!"- dared to demand this bitch as I scoffed. 

"Your daughter? Since when she is yours? You nearly killed my child, my only daughter. How dare you make such statements?! You are fucking mad if you think that you will get anything from this."- I stated harshly, losing all gentleman-like behaviour. 

"I will sue you, Pierre!"- threatened Kelly and I chuckled darkly. 

"Go ahead. Court will only make you pay for the harm and damage you've done, you will get years of prison."- I said surely, knowing damn well that I will win the case without any doubts. 

"Get that horror of a child here right now. I am her mother."- she demanded, pointing gun at me. 

She thinks that I will what? Shit my pants and comply to all of her demands? Not today, bicth. 

After years of being head of Mafia, I can tell when gun is loaded and when it is not. Hers is empty. Go ahead, boo me and tell me a boogie man will come for me. 

𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara