2.put some clothes on!

My head was trying hard to process everything that was going on. The nurse had been in my room and she removed my catheter, she also removed my ivy while Elliott -the person who put me here and claimed himself to be my very own personal nurse - waited outside.

Now I was sitting on my hospital bed with food laid out in front of me. There was corn soup, chicken soup, french toast, pancakes, eggs, oatmeal,muffins, frozen yogurt, milkshake, fruit salad coffee and orange juice. Yummy.

"I didn't know what you would like," Elliott smiled at me. A genuine smile.
His smile was infectious. "This is great!" I smiled back.

Mr. Teddy was sitting beside me, my room smelled like roses because it was full of it. Elliott went overboard with flowers too.

The nurse had given me a shower, that was pretty embarrassing but she was my mum's age -if mum was still alive that is- so I was grateful to her.

I ate like I hadn't eaten for days, because I hadn't. I hadn't seen this much food at one place all my life! And I love food so that's another reason I ate like a homeless chick.

"Did you like breakfast, chocolate? " Elliott asked after we finished eating.

I nodded. "Hey why do you call me chocolate?"

"Well, when I first saw you," he got up to clear away all the left over food. "You were almost unconscious, I thought you were dead, but you were holding on to your half eaten chocolate as if your life dependent on it. So when I brought you in and after the doctors examined you, I sat by your bed, begging you to wake up. I really hoped I knew your name so I could reach out to you. I didn't know anything about you but what I did know was that you loved chocolates.thus the nickname. Its pretty dumb I know."

"it's not dumb," I assured him. It was actually kind of sweet.

He took out something from his pocket and handed it to me. Kitkat! I beamed at him and he smiled right back.

"Seriously though, you're like a child, " he chuckled. "Now the doctor said to rest. So go to sleep."

I didn't argue because I really was sleepy. I don't know if was the meds or thefood but I wanted to sleep so bad. I hoped he would go home too. Get some rest.

*

When I got up from my nap Elliott was no where to be seen. He had probably gone home to get some well deserved rest. He would be back soon I knew for sure. But at the moment I had a pressing issue to attend to. I needed to pee. With my left foot in a cast I knew it wouldn't be so easy. But i was grateful that my room was the hospital suit. It had a bathroom in it. I figured I should try hoping to it. Might as well start practicing right?

I had managed to get out of bed and stand on one leg.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? "
Elliott was standing on the doorway of the bathroom, glaring at me , like I was a disobedient kid.
He was wearing only a white towel below his waste. I little too low, I might add. His hot body was slightly dripping little beads of water. Did he just take a shower in my room? His hard tanned six pack abs were a mighty fine sight and I didn't realize I was staring at him with my mouth slightly open.

"Enjoying the view?" He walked towards me, smirking like the cocky prick he was.

"What are you doing? " he asked again.

"I ...I ne..need to go to the..the bathroom," I managed to say. I don't know why his naked presence bothered me so much.

With one swift movement I was in his arms. My body pressed against his naked chest. His arms securely holding me in place.