Lake Merritt (2) (mature)

You

It's about 12:18 when we arrive to the lake house, and gosh it's beautiful.

"Chris, who the hell is your cousin?" I ask as the 4 of us walk up the black, metal staircase leading to the front door

"Chris, who the hell is your cousin?" I ask as the 4 of us walk up the black, metal staircase leading to the front door. My bag on my shoulder becoming heavy, but I can't complain. Michael's the one carrying both me and his suitcases. 

"You know my momma's brother? His son does stocks." Chris replies, taking a key chain out of his back pocket. He struggles to find the key, since he has about 70 keys on that 1 ring. 

"Hurry up!" Ajza says from behind Michael, stomping her foot. Everyone turns their attention to the agitated girl. She's really starting to piss me the fuck off, and its taking everything in me not to snap on her ass. 

She's not gonna ruin this little trip for me. 

I step forward about 2 steps so I'm at eye level with Michael. I place my hands on his shoulders and lean over, giving him a quick kiss. 

Finally Chris unlocks the door and I waste no time to go and pick me and Michael's room. I know there's probably a ton, but still. I wanna have a vast amount of options.

I come across a room on the first floor, with a really nice California king sized bed. I can see an en suite and it has the most beautiful view. The large floor to ceiling accordion doors lead out to the pool area. 

"Y/N?" Michael's voice booms from down the hallway. I quickly place my things down on the bed. "Yes?" I stumble out the room and to the room door. "I'm in here." I smile widely once I see his curly head pop out the room at the end of the hall. Once I see that he's walking towards me, I go back to the room and begin taking things out and putting them into their respected places in the bathroom. 

"Wow...it's so beautiful in here, don't you think?" He turns to face me from the window, a big goofy smile on his face. 

"Duh. Why do you think I picked this room?" I place a hand on my hip and lean against the bathroom doorway. 

"Don't get fresh with me, girl" Michael feigns a playful stern demeanor. He smirks and glances at the bed. 

"Bed looks nice.." 

I narrow my eyes at him and a smile cracks on my face. 

"Does it?" 

He makes a humming noise, nodding his head. His lip tucked between his teeth and a wetness forming between my legs. 

"We can-"

"Next time I'mma throw this shit out the motherfuckin' window. What you got in here? A dead body?" Chris says, dropping both our suitcases with a loud thud. "Damn" He sighs, pretending to catch his breath.