Car Sex (mature)

⚠️ SEXUAL SCENE WARNING, MORE TOWARDS THE END ⚠️

(Thriller era- grammy night)

Michael had asked you to be his date to the grammys, since you guys had secretly began a relationship after being friends for 3 years.

I turn back to Prince and Jermaine, who are snickering and giggling.

"And. They're friends. What's wrong with him having friends?" I say, crossing my arms trying to look unbothered.

"Ah..So he is your little boyfriend." Jermaine says smartly.

I palm my face. "Who the hell said that?" I get irritated.

"Sounds a lot like it. I wouldn't doubt it." Prince says.

"Why the fuck do you two even care. It's me and Michael's business not yours." I flip my hair over my shoulder and turn to begin walking. A hand grabs my wrist.

"Let me go." I say through clenched teeth. "Now hold on, mama." Prince says seductively.

"I'd rather not. If you don't let me go in 5 seconds, I will beat the dog shit outta you." I say, getting in his face. He simply laughed, his gaze going from my lips to my eyes. Asshole.

"Whoa..calm down miss thing. I'm just trying to help you. Let me help you." He says, not looking me in the eyes.

"No thank you." I say simply, pulling my arm from his strong hold. I begin walking over to Michael and Diana.

"I- I..ahm" I can't even get a damn word in.

I tap his shoulder. I know Diana's old ass saw me standing there.

He spins around. "Yes, YN?" He says sweetly, making my knees weak.

"I think i'm ready to go." I say, not daring to look Diana in the eyes. I put on a tight lipped smile to let him know I'm not playing.

"Ahm..alright. It was lovely talking to you Diana. Just lovely." Michael said, standing up and giving Diana a tight hug.

"Oh baby, I'll call you sometime, How's that sound?" She says, rocking him side to side.

I stand there awkwardly watching them have this long ass, extra ass farewell. Like they'll never see each other again. It makes me so mad, Shes about to be 40 for gods sake. Stop hoeing around with my Michael.

"You ok, Mama?"

"Oh my god. Yes i'm fine Prince." I say, turning on my heels, and walking towards the exit. I wish he would stop obsessing over someone who obviously doesn't love you as much as I do or anywhere near the same. Or else she wouldn't be fucking around with Lionel Richie.

"You don't look okay. I'm just trying to help and be nice." Prince said from behind me.

"Well thank you, but i'll be fine. I swear." I say, leaning on the car. Since Michael still ain't here.

"Well then. Let me wait with you. Since your boyfriend is still in there." He says smartly.

"Why do you keep bothering me?" I say after a minute of awkward silence.

"Because. You seem pretty cool. Plus you're pretty." He says confidently, leaning his elbows on the car hood, smiling a goofy ass smile.

"Thank you." I can't help but blush at his compliment.

"We should hangout." He says, walking closer to me.

I raise my eyebrow. "Why's that?" I ask staring at those hazel orbs. Pretty eyes.