You get into a fight on his set

(History era)

(History era)

Author POV

Y/N and Michael arrived on the set of his new short film 'Ghosts'. Y/N was ecstatic because Michael finally allowed her to come with him for the filming of such. You loved to see Michael in his element, but he didn't want you there since you'd "distract him". You respected it, but today was the day.

"I'm so happy you finally let me come." You say, swinging you and Michael's interlaced hands happily.

"Please, just don't do anything I wouldn't do. And you know what and who I'm talking about." Michael playfully narrows his eyes, opening the door to the location for you.

Michael knew how much you despised one of the ladies in his film. Despise wasn't even the word. Just her name was enough to piss you off. That woman went by the name Shana Mangatal. Ever since the beginning of you and Michael's relationship, she just wouldn't stop trying. She was obsessed with Michael. You were the jealous type, but only when it came down to Michael. With your other boyfriends, you'd been a pretty laid-back girlfriend. But Michael was different.

"I can't make promises." You shrug.

"Okay then. I'll be watching you." Michael says, leaning down and giving you a kiss. Your hands snaked around his neck deepening the kiss. "Go kick ass." You whisper once you guys leisurely pull away. "You don't kick any." Michael points, before walking away. You quickly and lightly tap his butt. You just couldn't help it.

A small smile remained on your features as you watched Michael's tall figure watch the screen, and watch what was just recorded for the final parts of the short film. In your peripheral vision, you could see a brown blurry face staring in your direction. Your eyes trailed in the direction and surprise...Shana was staring at you with a disgusted expression.

"Is there an issue?" You asked, raising your eyebrows.

"If you want there to be." She replied smugly, shrugging.

I'm about to beat this bitch up. You think to yourself.

"I mean, I feel like you got an issue...it just depends on if you wanna solve it. By solving it, I mean if you want your pathetic ass beat." You reply, slowly walking towards her.

"Try. Me." She sneers.

Anger courses through you, and you can't control yourself. You slapped Shana and yanked her hair. She let out high shrieks as you repeatedly punch her face all while pulling her hair. Screams erupt from the bystanders and Michael and Stanley try and separate you 2 from each other. Michael yells things to you, but you don't hear it. Shana scratches your arms causing you to loosen your grip. Michael grabs you and throws you over his shoulder. You try and wiggle out his hold but he's too strong.

"You didn't have to break her nose." Michael giggles as you sit on the counter, wrapping a bandage around your hands, since they're bruised.

"She just makes me so mad. She started it Michael. She just won't stop trying. Why is she like that? Did you give her false hope or something?"

He rolls his eyes and dramatically sighs. "No, YN. I barely talk to her." He shakes his head, continuing to wrap your hand.

Silence fills the room as he finishes and he places a light kiss on my hand. "There you are, baby." He smiles at me as I hop down from the counter. Your arms snake around his waist as he hugs you back.

"You know I'm gonna go everywhere with you now right?" You say into his chest.

"Yeah...I know."