So many Dramione stories...

Okay, since my early days on Wattpad I have noticed numerous stories about Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger falling in love (ship name Dramione) Sorry people who support this ship I think they just don't work! Here are three reasons. 1. In the books (I'm past halfway through Order of the Phoenix now) Draco is often saying mean things to Hermione and calling her a Mudblood. 2. In the Prisoner of Azkaban, Hermione punches Draco, which obviously shows she doesen't like him. 3. Draco's real girlfriend, Pansy Parkinson (also a Slytherin) is revealed in the Goblet of Fire. She says Hermione is ugly (how dare she!) and of course he would like Pansy more. 4. What would Harry, Ron, the rest of the Gryffindors, and Viktor Krum think?

HOWEVER my two favourite couples ever,Spyro and Cynder (from the Legend of Spyro video game trilogy) and Blu and Jewel hated each other when they first met. Spyro was required to defeat the evil form of Cynder but ended up turning her back into her good form and eventually falling in love with her. Jewel attacked Blu when he was introduced to her,and she became even more frustrated attached to him with a chain. At the end of Rio, though, Blu does something he has always been terrified to do-fly-and almost give his life to save Jewel. Do you like this couple or not? I think I like Ron and Hermione better, as Ron says to her 'You're honestly the most wonderful person I've ever met' in the fourth book which is very nice.