Chapter 3: Demon of UA!?

If I may, allow me to address something.

Someone on AO3 said that it was out of character for Izuku not to care about Ochako's life even if he was part devil. However, let me make a small counterargument, it makes perfect sense for this story.

Demons don't care about human lives. Many would say that doesn't make sense as the demons hadn't harmed any humans, but that's only because they are ordered not to. Ancient demons, such as Lucifer, Justice, and Beelzebub, are smart enough not to harm humans but not out of some sense of right or wrong, but because it's just part of their "Business deal" with Heaven. However, if they are ordered to go crazy and complete their job, then they wouldn't mind letting a few humans get harmed or killed.

An aspect that Izuku is picking up quickly.

However, that is a point of the story, made clear in the last chapter. While Izuku gets more powerful the more demonic and uncaring he becomes.

Power corrupts

So is Izuku allowing the demon powers to corrupt him a little? Yes

Is he becoming completely uncaring for human lives... You'll see soon enough

Anyway, back to the story!

.

.

.

.

.

It was a long morning for Izuku, why? Because of a certain demon yelling and complaining.

"Hey, broccoli head! I'm gonna be taking a shower so don't try and peek got it perv!?"

Judgment had moved in with him and Beel. Why? Because apparently, she couldn't go back to hell, why? Apparently, since their "deal" was never completed, she had to stay with him until their fight continued. Which meant she was stuck on earth with him and getting on his nerves.

"Whatever... Bitch" Izuku muttered

"What was that!?" Judgment cried with anger

"I said I have an itch" Izuku replied

Izuku was already dressed and ready to head to UA in his uniform, and it looked good on him only because Beel had told him he needed to look his best. As he went to grab his handbag from his room he saw Beel sitting on his bed looking at him with a smile

"My, my, you look handsome Izuku," she said as she licked her lips "why, if we had some time I'd just kiss you all over"

Izuku blushed a little, "don't toy with me like that! Look I gotta get to school so try and get along with Judgment, alright?"

Beel nodded with a smile, "we'll be on our best behavior" she said

"Alright" Izuku replied "by the way... Do you find it odd that no heroes arrived to stop us during my fight with Justice?" Izuku asked

"I do, and I've already found out why" Beel replied

"What is it?" Izuku asked

"I may have been wrong about the demon that was summoned... I thought it was a common one but From what I've found out already, apparently the all group of heroes who were called to stop the fight met a gruesome end, they were torn apart and certain body parts were eaten, however, their blood was used to create an image on a nearby wall"

"What was it?" Izuku asked

"A three-headed dog," Beel said "and there is only one demon that I know with the symbol... Cerberus"