She nodded and walked back to her room, she checked up on Lydia on her way back. Once Roux received a smile and thumbs up she returned the gesture and went into her room, shutting the door and plopping down into her chair.

"I'm playing with some people today, don't get to excited cause I'm way better than them." Sapnap chuckled at his joke as Roux gasped.

"Sap the day you're better than me is the day I decide to play Mario Kart calmly." Lydia snorted at Rouxs "introduction".

"Wow-"

"Hi chat! It's your favorite creator Roux here, my favorite person Lydia is here too. Sapnap is our guest." Roux chuckled as Lydia was still laughing at Roux cutting off Sapnap.

"Before I was rudely interrupted. We will be playing phasmophobia today, before I get yelled at, we do have a 4th person today chat. We are just waiting for Roux to bring them in." Roux could be heard typing quickly as she hummed in response.

"Okay, hello? Are you here?" Roux questioned, checking discord once again.

"H-Hello? Oh my gosh- hello!" Roux smiled wide as Sapnap and Lydia welcomed the person.

"Go on and introduce yourself to Sapnaps chat, Lia." Sapnap opened discord on a separate monitor, wanting to check who Lia was. Meanwhile Lydia squealed over the mention of the new female.

"It's nice to be here, I'm Lia! I'm a small twitch streamer, I go live every week. I try to be live every other day but things happen. Anyways I won't advertise, it's just an honor to be here!" Lia tried her best to hold her excitement as Roux chuckled.

"Oh! Now I got it, you're that girl we met at the park right? With the weird mom?" Sapnap bluntly questioned, earning a laugh from Lia.

"Yeah, Shes a bit much. Thankfully I live with my dad."

- - -

"PICK UP THE DAMN FLASHLIGHT LIA WE'RE GONNA DIE-"

"IM TRYING, IM TRYING!" Roux screeched as the flashlights started to flicker, Not wanting to die. Sapnap on the other hand, laughed hysterically as he was outside.

"I think we're good- FUCK-" Roux was immediately cut off and there left was Lia and Sapnap.

"You did well Li. Took out the trash." Lia laughed as Roux was rage quitting in the other room, speaking to Lydia as a ghost.

"Chat if you listen close enough you can hear Roux screaming." Lia giggled as she finally made her way back to the van, where she and Sapnap decided on the clues they got.

"Okay so I think it's a Demon-"

"I hope you two lose." Sapnap immediately burst into laughter at the mad Roux who popped into the room and left after.

"Okay let's do that and get on with the game before Roux burns the house down." Lia agreed with Him and they put in the clues and named the ghost a Demon.

"Wrong, it was a Phantom. You suck." Roux mocked as she repeatedly tried to make baskets into the hoop in the lobby area.

"I wish I was streaming cause she literally complained about Sapnap not doing things right for a whole fifteen minutes." Roux went to defend herself when a voice could be heard in the background of a mic.