The gang arrived at the beach that is pack with people, thankfully the three teen girls have book a cottage for them.

They all went out of the van and smelled the fresh sea breeze.

Takemichi was suddenly pulled by Luna and Mana as Chifuyu and Angry also followed them.

The others followed the five inside checking in for their reservation.

"Where's the others?"

Takemichi asked as her friends is still not here.

"They'll come, now let's go and change!"

Emma pulled Takemichi to the locker room of the resort with Hina, the new girl and the two kids.

They got inside and out their bags on the lockers as they took out their swimwear.

"May I know your name?"

Takemichi asked as she look at the brown haired girl standing beside her.

"Names Shiba Yuzuha, Hakkai's sister."

Yuzuha flushed a smile which Takemichi return.

"Nice to meet you Yuzu-chan, I'm Hanagaki Takemichi just call me Mitchy like others do."

"So your the girl Hakkai keep talking."

"What do you mean about that."

Yuzuha looked at the blonde girl and smirks as she change into her bikini.

Takemichi looked at her confuse about what she said as she also change to hers.

"You'll know that soon."

"You two finished?"

Hina asked as she and Emma just finished changing to their bikini(picture above).

Takemichi nodded and turn to the two little girls and hold their hands as they went out of the room.

Walking out of the locker room the four of them already can feel stare but not to the three, it was for the certain blonde who is holding two kids.

"Nee-chan let's go swim!"

Mana dragged Takemichi to the sea as Luna followed holding Takemichi's right hand.

"Slow down Mana or you'll trip."
With that said Mana tripped on a seashell face first in the sand.

"Mana! Are you okay?"

Takemichi quickly carried the poor little girl who nodded sobbing, when she trip the seashell poke her feet but luckily no bruise.

She carried the sobbing girl to where there Nii-san is still holding Mana's hand.

On the other hand, the Toman guys keep staring at the girl who is carrying a sobbing little girl and also holding the other.

"Mitsuya can you tell your sisters to not get close to Mitchy or they'll cling into her more!"

Baji yelled at the lilac hair boy who just chuckled also understanding Baji's feeling.