"We can have that arranged," Viktor threatened excitedly, lunging forward to press the knife against James' open wound.

        Before James could let another insult drip off of his tongue, an alarm began to sound off, grasping the attention of Viktor and his two men. Glancing up in vexation, Viktor threw a glare over his shoulder at thing one and thing two. "Go check it out."

        "But boss-"

        "Do I need to repeat myself?"

        James watched the two men reluctantly leave the room, knowing what would be waiting for them on the outside. The team must have arrived - the thought sent a wave of relief through Buck's bones as he relaxed more in the chair, his eyes narrowing at the gnat of a man in front of him.

        "Where was I? Oh yes, killing you," Viktor clicked his tongue in approval. "You would be so willing to die for this girl?"

        Yes, I would, he thought.

        "I could very easily just find her myself, have my way with her. And you would be dead, so she would be at my mercy because you'd rather die than protect her."

        The anger bubbled up beneath James' skin at Viktor's words. The mere thought of him laying a single finger on Amelia or even looking in her direction made James begin to picture exactly how he would go about murdering Vickie boy.

        "Or," Viktor continued, stepping away from James to point the knife at him teasingly. "I could keep you here. Find her and have my way with her while I make you watch."

        As a threat almost slipped from his full lips, a loud shot fired off, the ringing echoing in James' ears as he flinched, realizing that someone had shot Viktor directly in the back of the knee. He watched in bewilderment as Vik collapsed to the concrete with a strangled cry, holding onto his knee that was bleeding quite profusely now down his pants.

        His heart stopped beating momentarily in his chest as he glanced up to see who he should thank, only to observe Amelia pointing a pistol in Viktor's direction with a scowl upon her features. It was as if his entire world was spinning as he struggled to comprehend the situation before him - surely, he must be dreaming.

        "Your plan sucks," Amelia snorted at Viktor.

        Now is not the time to be so fucking hot, Amelia.

        Sinister laughter began to rumble through Viktor's chest as he turned to narrow his eyes at Amelia. "Oh, this is good. This is who I think it is, isn't it?"

        James' brow furrowed deeper as he tugged on the metal clasps helplessly, wanting to get to his sweet girl before asshole did.

        "Unlock him," she ordered, ignoring Viktor's comment as she motioned the gun in Bucky's direction before aiming it back at Vik.

        Viktor started to laugh again, only to be interrupted by Amelia smacking the butt of the gun against his eyebrow, busting it open. A trickle of crimson liquid followed quickly after, trailing down his face until it was spreading into his mouth.