Louis groaned when he heard the word bottle come out of Zayn's mouth, knowing that he was going to make them all play truth or dare. "Zee, come on, you know how bad I am when we play this game. Why don't we play something else?" Zayn shook his head and grabbed the empty root beer bottle from Niall. "Come on guys, gather round. Liam, Ashton, get your flat asses in here!" Niall yelled as he plopped down on the floor next to Calum. Liam and Ashton came into the room a minute later, Liam rolling his eyes when he saw them sitting in a circle. "Aren't we a little old to be playing truth or dare? I mean, Zayn, last time we played, a monkey stole your underwear, and then you had to walk five blocks completely naked"

    Zayn ignored the bigger lad and dragged him over to the circle, setting him down between Casey and Michael. Duke waddled over to him and crawled up into his lap, resting his head on his knee. Harry stood up and pulled Louis over to the circle, sitting practically in his lap across from Niall. "Alright, rules are the same as they always are. The person with the most Instagram followers spins first, whoever it lands on gets asked truth or dare, the person who spun gives the question or the dare. If the person refuses the dare or the question, they have to lose an article of clothing. Everyone understand?" A loud chorus of yeahs came from around the circle and the Irishman cheered, clapping his hands together as he bounced in his seat slightly.

    "Okay, I think I'm right in saying I have the most followers since I have all of my sugar daddies and the guys I send foot pics to, so I should go first." Niall leaned forward and spun the bottle, which landed on Zayn. "Ooh," Harry teased, waggling his finger between the two boys. "Uhm, I'm gonna go with dare," Zayn said, his eyes almost fearful as he stared at the blonde. "Okay, I dare you to go and knock on the door of the apartment next to us and ask if they have any spare condoms." Zayn blushed but stood up anyway, leaving the living room. Niall followed him to make sure he went through with it and five minutes later, the two came back in, a pile of condoms in Zayn's hands. "That guy was ridiculous, he gave me so many. How many times did he think I was gonna score tonight?" Zayn shook his head as he set the condoms on the table, not so slyly slipping one into his pocket in case he and Niall ever finished what they started.

    Zayn sat back down and spun the bottle, this time landing on Ashton. "Alright, I'm gonna go with truth." The group booed him and he stuck his tongue out, flipping Niall off for starting it. "Okay, here's my question. Are you a virgin?" Ashton felt a lump form in his throat and his face flushed to the color of a firetruck. "Uhm, can I just take an article of clothing off?" The group booed again and Zayn shook his head at him. "Okay then, yes I am a virgin. I've been lying about it since I was sixteen." Niall whooped and everyone started clapping for him, happy that he was honest. "Spin it, bitch!" Calum yelled and Ashton spun the bottle. It went around a few times before finally stopping, the top of it facing Harry. Niall whistled and Louis scooted a little closer to him, placing a gentle hand on his knee. "Harry, my dear boy, truth or dare?" Harry hummed and placed a finger on his chin. "I'm gonna go with dare, Ashton. Give me something good."

    Ashton nodded, pleased with the boy's answer, and then took the boy's hand to help him up. The two went into the kitchen and Ashton opened several cabinets, pulling down a cup and some spices. Then he went to the fridge and pulled out a selection of condiments, laying them out on the table. The rest of the group had made their way in and watched as Ashton mixed up a concoction of ranch dressing, vinegar, spices, and orange juice, stirring it all up with a wooden spoon. "I want you to drink all of this. If you can't, or you stop, or you hurl, you lose your shoes." Harry nodded and took the cup from the older boy, taking a deep breath before gulping down the whole thing. Once the cup was empty, he slammed it back down on the table and grimaced, letting out a loud belch. Laughter filled the room and Louis laid a hand on the boy's lower back, rubbing in slow circles.