Kai

A/n: erm a little bit of a T.W. abuse fighting etc

I changed into different clothes, jeans, a sports bra and since it was the middle of the night and it was so, so cold, my leather jacket. My scars were gone now I had been given some special cream that helped heal the skin. I thought about telling someone I was here just one person. I had no idea why I was thinking like this. No idea why I had a bad feeling about tonight but I ignored my feelings and thoughts and went to the training room letting my shoulder drag across the wall. Even when wearing a jacket I was cold inside and out. After what seemed like minutes which was actually an hour training I heard footsteps behind me. Three slow claps. Each from the same person. I turned on my heel waiting to have to punch the 5 people behind me. "What the hell are you doing up at 3 in the morning", I said looking at the clock in the room. "The real question is what you're doing up" Peter said. I scoffed. "Where were you an hour ago? Beating up a 10 year old no doubt". I didn't back away in fear but out of instinct when someone such as an enemy gets in your face you back away. Kai. Kai was the one that dared to get this close to me. I knew what I had to do. I kicked him. Hard and turned to run but was caught by Molly's tightening grip yanking me to the ground. She practically threw me at the ground which caused my head to start bleeding. I ignored the red liquid dripping down my forehead and paid attention to what was going to happen next. I was down on the ground in front of 5 of the people I most hated. "Bitch you're going to regret that," Kai said. I tried getting to my feet but instead ended up in a sitting position trying to move backwards. I laughed. "There's nothing you can do to me that I haven't seen a thousand times" he smirked and I felt sick. Drew handed Peter a knife without even speaking. I always knew Drew as quiet. I didn't dare move, not even a breath escaped my lips. Peter was playing with my hair. I wanted to smack him. He moved my hair behind my ear and let the knife skim over my left cheek which would be hidden with hair. "Bitch" I whispered in response. In a matter of seconds I was thrown against the wall. "Filthy Abnegation!" Shane yelled at me. My tears came out as a reaction to getting thrown. The memories of my father doing the same thing to me and Tobias came flooding in. Warm salty tears mixed with blood copper metallic tasting blood. My head was pounding. I no longer wanted to hang on. The knife ran across my arm causing me to suck in a deep breath and try to push it away. I screamed once it got deeper. "I'll only stop when you beg me" I could hear the mischief in Kai's voice. The knife got deeper into my arm until I couldn't feel it but the pain. Needles thousands and thousands of needles felt like they were being dragged against my brain. I couldn't take it. I couldn't. "PLEASE" I begged "please" "please stop" my life was on the line. My useless life that I've worked so hard in. I was cold. Cold lying on the stone floor. The knife was taken from my arm and I screamed as loud as I could manage. My throat was sore from screaming. My body was picked up and thrown again. I was still awake. I could feel everything: the cold ground, the blood and tears, everything but I couldn't open my eyes. I thrashed trying to get out of the grasp of 4 people holding me down. "You won't feel me for very long," Kai whispered in my ear. He was on top of me holding me as I was helplessly laying on the ground. He was right. I couldn't feel anything after a short while. I was completely unconscious. I shouldn't have gone here, I should've fought harder. he was probably putting my body through hell or throwing me over the chasm by now.