Zane

Charlotte:

I woke up hyperventilating I didn't know where I was and I didn't know if Eric had taken me to the infirmary or not. "Calm down Charlotte," someone demanded. How could I calm down when I just beat someone to death. If Kai was dead I'd be kicked out of dauntless. I would be known as a murderer. My vision was slightly blurred but as far as I could tell I was in a room that was white unlike most of the dauntless. Well it wasn't all white it still had stone walls but most of it was covered in white tapestries and first aid kits meaning I did indeed make it to the infirmary. My whole body ached and I had an i.v. in my arm. "Just grab a damn sedative" I recognized the voice as Fours and as he cursed he reminded me of Marcus. I was trying to slow my breathing but I wasn't able to. "Got it!" Someone yelled. I hadn't even noticed the needle in my neck until I felt the liquid move into my bloodstream. I immediately calmed down as if someone had controlled me to do so. My blurry vision had also cleared which let me see that Tobias was on me holding my arms and sitting on my legs leaving me temporarily paralyzed. "Why the hell did you do that?" I asked. He chuckled. "Kai is fine if you were wondering." He said. I nodded. I didn't let him see that I was relieved but I had a feeling he already knew. He got off of me. "Four, what's my rank?" I asked him. He looked into my eyes. What did that mean was I high up or below the line and how long was I out. "3rd erm they deducted points for almost killing Kai" he said. "Tobias I missed you so much I don't care that much about my ranking" I quickly said. I hugged him tightly and wished we could stay like this forever. I couldn't stop thinking of the long sleepless nights where I stared at the ceiling thinking about my long lost brother and how he was doing. Then there were the nights where I'd come to bed with new scars and bruises but the one thing that stopped me from ending my life was the hope of finding Tobias again. He hugged me too hard and I winced as long as none of my scars opened I'd be fine. He let go first. "Training starts soon I don't expect to see you there but I'll help with the breakdowns if you need help" he said slightly confused or worried it was hard to tell. This was just awkward now. He left and I decided I would at least sit out during training. I cursed to myself as I had realized the other reason I was in the infirmary. "Tobias you bastard" I said quietly. The wounds I'd gotten from Marcus's belts were cut open and stitched, that's why he felt guilty. I very carefully got up and went back to the dorms. On my perfect abnegation folded bed was an extra outfit with a piece of paper on top of the pile. 'Sorry about that. I'm your brother and Marcus is a dumbass who hurt us.
-Four/ Tobias/ Brother?

When he signed his name he put three things: Four Tobias and Brother. Tobias is in the past Four is my brother Tobias is my dead brother. I changed into the clothes he'd given me. It had covered my torso and arms just enough not to reveal any stitches and the pants were just really stretchy leggings. I'm in the training room as I walk towards Tris Al and Christina “Maybe you can just take a few hits and pretend to go unconscious,” Al says to Tris. I feel as though I'm interrupting something. “No one would
blame you.” he continues. 
“Yeah,” she says gazing towards the board with the names on it. She looks my way and comes to hug me as does Christina. "Oh my god what happened out there Charlotte?"  She said, "Yesterday was a fluke. Kai got in my head. it won't happen again." I said to Christina. I look back to the board and for whatever reason my name still has one next to it. Others were rudely staring and whispering mainly the group of 5 now 4.

Charlotte vs Zane
Edward vs Molly
Tris vs Peter
Yume vs Jade
Myra vs Drew
Max vs Christina
Al vs Hazel
Jasmine vs Samantha
Will vs Brooklyn
Kai vs
How brutal does Eric have to be? Not only is my fight first it's against Zane. First of all how the hell did he know who my fucking enemies are and what all does he know? "Charlotte Zane in the ring" Eric called out. Zane was quick to respond probably already wanting to beat the shit out of me but I stayed hesitant unsure if I even wanted to fight with my injured body. I looked around to find my brother but he was nowhere in sight. I guess he couldn't be here for me everytime. "Now Charlotte Kai didn't beat you that hard," Eric yelled to me. I nodded and went to the ring, never letting my gaze drift from Zane's intense green eyes. I take the first hit and it goes straight to the leg. Fuck I wasn't paying attention. I fell to the floor as I felt a thick bitter tasting liquid pour down my face. Someone who actually had some decency would wait until their opponent had gotten up from the ground but Zane punched me in the face not waiting for a reaction. No matter how weak I was I needed to stand up and hold my ground before he strikes me again. I warily get up being sure to not rip any stitches as I do so. I slide my legs under Zane's and for whatever reason he didn't see my leg and he trips and falls. I kick and punch him multiple times before he tries to get up and when he does his body is bloodied. "You forgot one thing about me fighting you little bitch" he said to me. He laughed and punched me in the face. I'm not too surprised and I block his punch. "I know how to beat you," he said. He grabs my wrist slightly and is looking for something. I try to yank him away but I fail to do so. He grips one of my newer wounds which hasn't healed and digs into my flesh making me whimper and cry in pain as I fall to the floor. The sudden stinging of the affected area came soon after. "Hm there's the tears" he said in victory even though he hadn't won yet. He got behind my kneeled state and shoved my head to the floor even though my head hit the hard arena floor it did nothing. I tried to get up again in a weak attempt but he saw and just grabbed the newly sewn stitches on my back and yanked them out causing a sharp pain to shoot up my spine. "Tell Daddy I said thank you" he whispered to me before pushing my head down again and stomping on me. This was familiar; it was the same thing I did to Kai. I could feel several layers of blood running down my face and my vision which began to grow blurry but he didn't stop. I cried even more when I realized he had won yet no one was telling him to get off of me. My eyes had grown heavy from blood loss and I soon gave away to the pain which led me to darkness as my eyes shut.

A/n: long awaited update is here sorry for the wait I actually had this chapter written out a couple days ago but I kept on forgetting to update the chapter.