Chapter 4: The Lone Wanderer and The Discovered

Start from the beginning

Tonyen Softly Groans as He Yawns Until a Blaster Shoot Missed Him as He Sat Up Wide awake and Put On His Helmet and Hood while taking His Other Blaster Out and Fastly turn around and Started To Shoot The Battle Droids with a Glared and Shout.

Until One Of The Battle Droids Yelled Retreat as It Runs away alongside with it Comrades. "GET BACK HERE YA FILTHY CLANKERS!" Shouted Tonyen as He growled Then Sighs.

"Wow! That's Amazing!" Said a Girl Voice which Made Tonyen Froze as He slowly turn around and Faced a Green Skinned 8 Year Twi'lek as Tonyen just stared. "Uuhhhhhhhh..." Was All He could Say.

"Um What are You doing here? Little one?" Tonyen Asked with a Raise Eyebrow and an Frown on His Face While The Green Twi'leks Blinks then Look at both sides Nervously. "W-Well... I heard Shooting in the Distance...s-so I ran here to... C-check it out..." She Mutters nervously.

"Shouldn't you be with Your Papa or Mama Or Something?" Asked Tonyen again. "Hey! The Adults can't Watch Everyone You Know!" The Green Twi'lek Yelled In Ryloth Tone with a Glared.

"Easy Little One, No Need To Get Rashy with Me.." Tonyen Replied with a Smirk and His Arms cross While He Chuckles at The Green Twi'lek Angry Expression Yet Adorable.

"Well Let's See If I Could Call Cham, To Let Him Know Your Here.." Tonyen Mutters as The Green Twi'lek Squeaks Out "M-my Father?!" "Huh? He's Your father?" Question Tonyen as She Nodded at His Question.

"Huh, that's Explains It..." He said as He grabs His Comlick. "Cham. Are you There?" He said into the Comlick. "Ah Tonyen! It's Good to Hear Your Voice Although I Might Hearded A Lot Of Times From The Clone Troops..." Mutters Cham.

"Never that! I have Someone with Me Here, Kinda a Child basically, Um Followed Me?" Tonyen said Unsurely. "Oh?" Charm Replied from The Comlick.

"Yeah..." He Slowly Handed The Comlick to The Little Green Twi'lek as She Gulped and Response In Her Native Language To The Comlick Which Made Cham Voice Immediately Yelled Out in shock "HERA!?!" AS Both Tonyen and Hera Winced at The Tone, Tonyen Slowly Gave them Privacy To Talk While He waited at the Other Side.

After Some Time, Little Hera Sat Down Next to Tonyen. "My father will be here shortly..." She said rather Shamely as Tonyen Noticed this. "Hey don't Feel Bad, It's just your Curiosity got to you, Little One," Tonyen Commented as Little Hera Sighs at The Nickname. "Would You Stop Calling Me Little One?" Little Hera Begged.

After some Thinking, Tonyen Replied "Nope" with a Smirk as Little Hera groans Loudly even more Which Made Tonyen Laughed Hard as Hell.

After a Short While Cham arrived With Some Of His Fighters and General Mace Window along with His Clone Troopers as He Ran Towards Hera and Hugs Her Tightly while She Suffered In The Father Hug as Tonyen Gives Her a Thumbs Up.

"Don't Do That Again!" Demanded Cham with a Protective Tone as Little Hera Hang Her head in shame. "I'm sorry, Father.." she said as Cham Sighs as He pets her head Then He Turns To Tonyen.

"Thank For Looking out for My Daughter, " Cham Nodded at Tonyen. "It's No Biggie, Sir.." Tonyen said as One of the Clone Trooper Tense at His Voice. "Hang on! I know that Voice! Your a Brother!" Yelled The Clone which Gained The Other Troopers and Mace Windu attention.

"So what I am Huh?" Tonyen said with Narrow Eyes at Them as Cham confusingly look Between Them. "Your a Deserter!" Accursed one of the Clone Trooper. "Oh So What! Don't I have a Kriffing Choice! Unlike the Rest Back On the Kamino! I have a Free Will that's Didn't want to Become a Goddamn Slave Solider!" Tonyen Yelled at Them.

"Are You The Missing Clone Cadet?" Mace Windu asked with a Neutral tone and His Eyebrow Raised Up. Tonyen Sighs at this "well I knew This Would Happen At Some point, Yes Master Jedi, I am Before Any Of You Would Even Say a Word about it, It's MY Choice, Not the Republic, Not the Jedi's! Certainly Not Kamino's Either!" Tonyen Spat as He Turn to Walk away as Cham Put His Hand On the Clone Trooper Shoulder.