dinner~ both views

About an hour later Morgana woke up. She decided that it was time to take a look at her room. It was big in relation to what she was used to. The whole room was colored in grey, black and violet. She opened the beautifully patterned curtains to see a ruined but beautiful landscape. She decided to explore what's behind the 3 other doors in her room that looked different than the one that leads into the hallway. She opened the one closest to her bed and saw a huge walk-in closet. Morgana snipped her fingers, a few seconds later her bag flew into the room and started unpacking itself. The dresses and the few pants and shirts she owned we're now laying in the closet, cleanly sorted by the different tones of violet and black. Her jewelry and the tiny bit of make-up she owned were placed on the cosmetic table. Morgana grabbed one of her favourite dresses and left the closet. The door next to the one of the closet led into the bathroom. It had a nice, big tub and other fancy appliances. The walls were covered in paintings of a rose garden. She put her dress on the chair next to the tub, took off the clothes she wore before and took a bath. The warm water felt softer than what she was used to. It was about an hour before dinner so she had enough time to get ready when she got out. She used some of her self-made skincare products, styled her hair a little and put on some beautiful black lipstick. Her black, lacy dress with the few violet accents looked gorgeous in combination with her violet eye makeup. When she left the room to head back to the demacian castle she remembered the other door in her room she didn't open yet. Morgana decided to take a look what's inside when she got back. A few seconds later she realised she didn't know the way to the dining room. Luckily there was a maid standing in the hallway in front of her room who told her the way.

Viego was sitting at the huge dining table. Alone. He wanted to have a chance to get to know Morgana better but she didn't show up yet. There was something special about her. Most people didn't matter to him, there was barely anyone he truly liked and one of the few people was dead for about a thousand years. No matter how close he was to bringing her back there always was a piece missing. Silence filled the dining hall, the dim lights projected the king's sad mood onto the room. He was waiting. Every minute he had alone with his dark mind felt like hours. Finally he heard footsteps. Morgana entered the dining hall. She looked surprised when she realised there was noone else but Viego in the room but then proceeded to quickly walk towards the table. She sat down and apologized for being late. A second after, two plates with delicious looking food appeared on the table. Viego was a little awkward at first since he was scared people would notice but after a few minutes of small talk they started to chat as if they were life long friends. Even though it felt weird he kinda liked it a lot. After they finished eating they kept sitting at the table talking about everything that came to their mind. "So the reason I need help.." Viego said, kind of out of nowhere, "is that there are people trying to stop me. Trying to deny my happiness and trying to keep me from bringing back Isolde. She was the love of my life and the queen of our beloved kingdom Camavor. But.. but she was murdered." "I'm so sorry to hear that but how could I help you bring back a dead queen?", Morgana asked. "Your magic. I've never seen such a powerful mage who uses soul magic! I thought it was just part of the legend about the two angels of demacia" The Moment he said this Morgana flinched "do you.. know? I.. I thought it was long forgotten.. how do you.. who told you?" "It may be long forgotten but as you may know I'm the immortal king of Camavor. About a thousand years ago.. when.. when she was still alive she used to love the stories and legends that were told by the old pirates from bilgewater who settled down in Camavor and spent most of their evenings on taverns at the coast. Isolde and me often spent time at those taverns, undercover obviously. One of the stories they recently told was the one of two sisters in demacia, you know the story, do you?" "Yes but.. I think I know more about the legend they told you. I'm honestly not sure if it's a good idea to tell you but I am.." "You are?" "I am part of the story." "How come?", Viego asked obviously a little confused. "The sisters.. we have names. Kayle, the righteous is my sister. For the last thousands of years I haven't used my real name, Morgana, because I was scared people would recognize me as the merciful sister, better known as the fallen angel. You are immortal and so am I but in opposite to you I had to hide my goals. Kayle went completely insane.. she became so obsessed with judgement she even killed my.. our father! And the worst is the demacians worship her.. I have to make her realise she can't just kill every sinner. I feel like- I know this sounds insane but- my mother gave me that quest and I have to complete it.. I have to bring back my sister.." she said as tears started to run down her beautiful face.

Viego didn't know how to react since that definitely wasn't something he expected. He was looking on the floor as he usually did. The moment he looked up he could see Morgana hiding her face behind her hands without the slightest bit of her usually confident looking posture. A little overwhelmed he stood up and started walking towards her.

"Damnit calm down!", Morgana told herself. Why was she crying?! Right now at the dinner table with the king! Suddenly she could feel an unfamiliar sensation on her soft skin. Two strong arms were wrapped around her from behind. "It's going to be okay" a deep and calm voice said. She was confused. Why did he..? "Don't worry dear, it's gonna be okay." Morgana removed her hands form her face and put them on Viego's. Against her expectations she actually felt safe.. Viego's touch made her feel safe..