without her~ Viego

Cold wind was blowing through his white hair. How long has it been since the last time he left the dark mist behind to take a look at the stars? Isolde used to love the star. Often they went on a hill nearby his castle on the shadow isles stargazing. She used to rest her head on his chest while they were laying on the gras. Viego taught her about stars signs and she told her about the legends of a dragon creating all of these millions of bright little point in the night sky. The memories of Isolde made his chest hurt.

A single tear slowly ran down his cheek. "Isolde-" he cried as his knees started to feel weak. Without even trying to keep standing upright he collapsed on the floor. He knew he wouldn't have been able to any way so what does he have to loose? There was noone here any ways. He just sat there for minutes -probably hours- on the floor. The gras in demacia felt so similar to the shadow isles'.

"Why- why did they take you from me Isolde? You're mine and mine only!! I will bring you back my love-" he whispered, hoping for an answer from his queen. He knew he wouldn't get one but hope dies last- or at least they say so. Even though his hope lastet over 1000 years now it slowly started to fade. Viego didn't know why he couldn't get over her. Slowly but surely he came to realise that there was no way to bring her back. Why didn't his hope die already? Was a life even with living without her?

Viego softly touched the hole in his chest that was filled with some black gas. He thought it was similar to the black mist but he didn't know for sure. He didn't even know where it came from.

His soldiers and assistants asked if he wanted them to join him but he told them that he wanted to spend some time alone to think about a way to get his beloved queen back. Not that these people mattered to him or anything. To be accurate he couldn't care less about his kingdom and his people. Non of them could ever fill the emptiness inside of him. He felt lonely since his queen died and noone could ever replace her. No matter how many people were around him there wouldn't ever be anyone like Isolde who could fix his broken heart, would it? Was this the right moment to make this misery of a life, if it could even be called one, end?

An overload of thoughts made the ruined king scream up in pain. His heartache often caused him some physical pain which often made it really hard to keep his act on. Now he was alone. His screams weren't loud since he could barely breathe. He came here to clear his mind but the only thing he could think about was Isolde. Isolde was HIS queen and even though he knew she was gone he didn't fully realise it yet. What would he do without her?