Chapter Seven

Annabeth's POV

The brown hair girl came to us and asked us so many questions that were quite touchy. So me being me decide to answer her. "Erm, so we have this headmistress, she had connectioN's with your headmistress so she decided to invite us to your school." I said. Thank the gods that Chiron told me what to say if this kind of question ever came up.

She nodded but I can see doubt in her eyes. Thanks to RED she decided to say something else which apparently changed the whole situation. "Er hey thanls for helping us just now." Rachel said.

The girl smiked and said "Your welcome." Then she held up a book which made all of us freeze. Heroes of Olympius: The lost hero. Percy held on me for support while Jason held Piper.

"Where did you get that book?" Piper asked. The girl smiled "My dad got it for me. It wasn't published yet but I got it in advanced before anyone. I wanted to make friends so I brought this book."

Leo started murmuring "Well you and Annabe-" but he was cut off by
Calypso with a death glare. Actually we know that these books are selling world wide thanks to Rachel and Octavian.(Yes. Octavian is not dead in my book. Read on and find out why) Octavian isn't actually that bad he is a good guy. One day he and Rachel decided to make us into a book.

Rachel wrote Percy Jackson and the Olympians series while Octavian wrote the Heroes of Olympius series. Octavian decided to make himself evil and dead so that no one will suspect that he and Rachel are Rick Riordan. Which is their pen name.

We all glared at Rachel who just shrug. To keep things cool, Nico finally spoke"What is your name?"

The girl replied "My name is Hermione Granger. What is yours?"

Well since the whole world knows our name we changed ours.

"My name is Annabelle Jackson." I said while rolling my eyes when Percy was smiling widely at the Jackson word.

"This is Percy Blofis. My boyfriend." (Percy Jackson) I said pointing at Percy. He waved his hand.

"I am Piperella McLaren." (Piper McLean) "And this is my boyfriend Jase Green." Jason just gave Hermione a small smile.

Soon the red head girl from before came and said "Hey I'm Ginerva Weasley but just call me Ginny."

A chorus of hi's and hey's rang up and the introduction continued.

"I am Francisco Zdnet." Frank said while pulling Hazel on his side continuing " And this is my girlfriend Haza Lavender."

"Leonardo Hamato (A/N Leo from TMNT!!!!!). And this is Sunshine aka Callie Valdez." Said Leo while kissing Calypso's cheek.

"Neeks Solangelo." Nico simply said. While Will took his hand and smiled
"William Seoul. (A/N Sorry Kpop addict)"

"Thalitha Green. I am Jase Green's sister and I don't date. And not lesbian." said Thalia boringly.

"Reyana Swift." Reyna continued.

"And I am Rhidy Data." Rachel finished our introduction. Soon outside became darker and Hermione said. "We are reaching Hogwarts. Ginny and i have to go and change. You all should too." And she ran off with Ginny.

As for us we looked at Percy, well because Chiron chose him as leader. Percy looked ar us and said "Don't look at ne like that. I am not changing into that dress." He said.

"Its a robe, seaweed brain." I chuckled.

"Ain't changing into that either mate." He said in a very bad British accent. We all laughed and I looked out just to see a magnificent castle.