Chapter One

Harry's POV

It was six months after the war against Tom Riddle or the so called Lord Voldemort. Wizards and witches now still are so scared to say his name although he had been long dead. It was the last week of the summer holidays.

Suddenly the door of the room was knocked but it was angry and no logic Uncle Dursley or annoying Dudley but sweet Mrs. Weasley. "Boys, wake up. Breakfast has been prepared." shouted Mrs. Weasley.

I sat up on my bed and turned to Ron who was still asleep on his bed. My hair was in a mess, well, my hair is always messy. I wore my spectacles and climbed down of bed.

"Coming, Mrs. Weasley." I called back. After the war, I have stayed in Godric Hollow that my godfather, Sirius Black left for me. I was called an adult now in the wizard world. I could stay anywhere by my own.

But last night was my birthday and Mrs. Weasley had invited me to their home, the Burrow. We had lots of fun. We had a party so late that I had to stay at the Burrow.

So now I was awake, I went to Ron's bed and woke him up. He ruffled his hair while he sat up from his bed. "Imma awake, mate." He mumbled. I sighed and changed into a tee and a pair of jeans.

I opened the door only to be greeted by a cheerful Ginny. I smiled at her. We have been dating for at least six months and we had a strong relationship. Because of this Mrs. Weasley treated me like his son-in-law.

"Hey beautiful." I murmured whule giving her a kiss on the forehead. Well wrong move because Ron walked out and started to grumble. "Hey although I gave you permission to date my sis, you still just can't kiss her in public." He said.

Ginny frowned at his brother while I just shrug at him. I held Ginny's hand and walked to the kitchen with Ron still grumbling.

Soon he stopped when he saw Hermione already eating in the kitchen. He hurried toward her and gave her a bright smile. Hermione ignored him and continued eating her pancakes.

"Come sit down children and have some pancakes." said Mrs. Weasley whole used her wand and settled plates of pancakes which was covered with syrup and cream.

We soon dig into the pancakes. Hermione who was always reading, was reading a thick and old dusty book. "Watcha reading, Mione?" said Ron who's mouth was stuff with full of pancakes.

I stiffled a laugh while Ginny giggled. Hermione rolled her eyes at him and said "Some old book that talks about Greek mythology." Ron nodded and continued eating his pancakes.

Suddenly four owls swooped in and set four letters on the table. And each letter  had our name on it. "Seems like someone has letters again." laughed Mrs. Weasley.

Since we defeated Voldemort, people soon kept sending letters to us asking very weird questions. Hermione calls them fangirls which the muggles call. I looked at the letter grimly but when I saw Hogwarts seal on it, I hurried and open it.

Inside the letter was a invitation letter back to school as last year all classes were all a mess. Hermione squealed in delight. Well she is the smartest one in Hogwarts. Mrs. Weasley walked to Ron when she saw Hermione squealing. Her eyes widen when she saw the letter and said "You are going back."

Ron look at her in disbelief but she ignored him. "You need to finish your education and now we can afford new stuff for you." She said.

Ron looked at me for help but I just shrug. I do want to finish my education and at least Ginny and I will be studying year this year. And finally I would have a normal year with no one trying to kill me. Ron now was gonna cry but he lost in the end. We are going back to Hogwarts.