Ch.10 Conveyed

■Y/N's POV■

The birds are chirping while flying in circle in front of the window. I took a last peek at the two bird that looks happy with each other's presence.

I walk into the bathd room, slowly strip me off my pajamas. The sound of the water flows as I turned the shower on. Water dripping through my whole body, ease me to spread the soap all over.

I rinse my body before stepping out of the shower cub. Not even bothered to dry my hair, I start to put on my uniform, drenching the colar a little bit.

The towel that I left untouched on my shoulder is being drapped on my head, startling me as someone dry my hair. I look back and Nonoka stares at me with worries.

Nonoka: Stop thinking about unnecessary thing... or someone... you'll catch a cold if you don't dry yourself completely.

Y/N: Nonoka...

Nonoka pulls me to sit and start using the hotel's hairdryer on my hair.

Nonoka: Y/N... don't think about it... he told you to forget it anyway...

"Takao: Forget it..."

It's true that Takao told me to forget everything he said to Mikami san last night.

But...

"Takao: I don't think I'll regret anything more than hurting Y/N, from losing her... because"

Why did he say that?

"Takao: I really love her"

My heart clenches as I rember his voice when he said that.

How can I just forget it?

All of the students are now gathering at the lot for the bus to pick us up. Me and my friends are gathering in one spot, talking about our trip, but I can't really join in the conversation.

Minami san is with me and Nonoka. She approaches me earlier and apologize again, but I told her that it's fine. Minami told us that she's not a very good person back in junior high school, but then she realizes that she needs to change.

So manage to change her image in high school and she wants to keep on her good track, but Mikami threatened her about telling everyone about her past clouded her judgment.

She regret harming me, she said she doesn't care anymore about if her past leaked. Minami really tries her best to be a better version of herself.

As I talk with my friends.

Midorima: you sure you've packed all of your things? You space out a lot when you packed...

Takao: I did... I checked all of my stuff...

Midorima san walks with Takao san, just a couple meters away from me. As I look their way, Takao san eyes found mind. His eyes widened and so does my body stiffens.

He looks troubled and looks away. Seeing him turns his head away from me, makes me feel down for a reason.

I...

Don't like it...

■Takao's POV■

The trees and houses nearby seem to move rapidly as I'm currently looking at them from a moving train. I close my eyes and Y/N's face when we met eyes back at the hotel, surfaces in my mind.

How my head turns to look at her way even though I didn't know that she was there. How I can't help but stares at her (e/c) eyes even just for a brief moment. How, I ended up looking away because I'm afraid she'll look at me with hatred after I dared to blurt my feeling out and shi listened to it.