Capitolo 2

- Morning | 11 : 29 AM - (Sunday)

"Lisa! Wake up already. We still have to get a taxi later for you." My mom said in a soft tone making me open my eyes and smile.

Yes mom, thank you for waking me up. I said and she smiled and went downstairs.

Lisa Manoban | Pov

As I was preparing my outfit to wear I saw me and my mom's picture. She's holding me while I was crying because I lost my toy. I was really a cry baby back then. I chuckled from the thought. And without any hesitations I instantly grabbed it and putted it in my backpack.

This will be my outfit for today.

I guess that's fine already as I went straight to the bathroom and start taking a bath

- Author's | Pov -

While Lisa was done doing her routine she went downstairs to eat, she wants to join her mother fixing her stuff but her mom got mad since she saw how lisa folds her clothes it looks like she was 5 years old who was still learning how to fold so her mom told her to stay away from folding her clothes because she has many shirts and the way she folds it's not gonna fit in her luggage. Of course when your mom do it always fits.

Chukarah Manoban | Pov ( 4 : 05 PM )

While I was still fixing some of Lisa's stuff. I see many pictures of us always fighting, her aunt always likes to take pictures of us when we're fighting because she won't stop crying when I always ask her to stay her for a while with her aunt since I'll be going to our little cafè but she keeps insisting she wants to come so I have no choice but to bring her with me.

I can't believe me and my daughter will seperate living but I told to myself I should be ready anytime when the time comes but I think this is the right time she needs to be seperated. Good memories started to flash inside my head, she was just a baby back then and now she's a grown woman with a little lili. I laughed to what I said in my thoughts and many memories started to flash once again. I just hope people will treat her very well there.

"Mom!" I heard that made me go back to my senses.

Yes, my dear? I said

"I'm ready, did you bring any food when I go there?" She said going nearer.

Yes, i prepared kimchi, muffins, bulgogi, and rice. Just heat them up in the microwave, make sure you behave well! I said making her laugh.

"Mom, i'm a good child you know. I would never do anything to ruin this oppurtunity. And thank you for preparing many food mom, I love you." She said hugging me.

Make sure to keep your little lili in your pants! Or else I won't hesitate to go there to your dorm to look if there is someone with you. And I love you too Lisa. I said and hugged her back